Tuesday- Full Chapter

Here ya go !

Jerome's POV

I can't believe this ! Why would my three best friends be in love with my little, innocent sister!

I was in the hospital. After Hazel blacked out I rushed her to the emergency room, leaving the three alone in the house. I didn't care what they did.

I got a million texts and calls from all of them. I ignored it and waited for the doctor.

After about 10 minutes of waiting impatiently, a doctor came up to me. "Hello Mr. Aceti, my name is Dr. Shy and I am sad to say Hazel Aceti is in a coma."

When he said that I wanted to kill myself. "W-what? My little sister ? In a coma ?!"

"You may visit her if you'd like." I sprang up from my seat and ran to her room.

I barged into her room and stared at her. I ran up to her and hugged her. I cried and cried.

"I'm so sorry Hazel. I'm sorry."
~~~~
Still Jerome's POV

It has been 2 and a half months now. The only times I went home was when visiting hours ended.

Mitch , Jason , and Preston have been worried but I never let them in her room.

They record their videos like nothing happened. I on the other hand haven't made a video in weeks.

Hazel's POV :O

It was dark. I saw nothing but , darkness. A young lady about my age came up to me.

I looked at her face. It was me. "Where am I?" I asked her.

She walked closer to me. "You're in a coma! You need to wake up !" Why would I want to ? All this drama is tiring.

I shook my head. "No. I'm not going back!" "Do you want to die? And let everyone suffer you leaving? Or would you want to live? While everyone won't suffer even more?"

I want to live but just without this drama. "Live." Was all I said. "Okay. All you have to do is go through that door right there. And you'll live."

I ran to the door. A bunch of memories ran through my head. Everything , when I met all the guys, when they slept over, everything. z

I woke up. A bright light blinded my eyes. I looked to my left to see Jerome on his phone. I looked to my right to see out the window. It was about noon.

I looked back at Jerome. "Hey bacca." He looked up from his phone. "Hazel! You're awake! Doctor! Nurse!"

A bunch of nurses and doctors came. They did something to the machines hooked up to me.

"Good news! Hazel you can go home tomorrow!" I smiled at , Doctor Shy? "Thank you"

Jerome hugged me. "How long was I out?" He released the hug. "About 2 months and a half." Wow.

"Well that doesn't matter. I can finally get out of this place"
~~~~

Ayoo. That's it. This chapter is out early because of -oakland- for begging me to post it now -_- XD.

Bye ✌