𝟎𝟕𝟐: 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

And apparently, I'm hard-headed... Mikey thinks. Did she not read my letter at all?!

"Let's follow them."

Koko already expected him to say that. He orders the chauffeur to follow the bike.

Chifuyu stops at a red light. "I don't know, I'm drained..." You say. You just finished telling Chifuyu what you did for training. "Can't use my own bike since Draken and I had a little fight..."

"Fight? After I left?" Chifuyu was shocked to hear the two of you had a disagreement.

You explain that Draken wasn't exactly supportive of you joining Brahman. And even though you understood where he was coming from, you didn't like how he said some of the things he said. "It felt like he was underestimating me, you know?" You added, "It felt like Mikey calling me weak all over again."

"He's just worried," Chifuyu tries to cheer you up, "You should talk to him tomorrow." You groan, "We'll see..."

"Speaking of Draken actually..." You just remembered, "I got a vision of him while he and I were talking."

The light turns green. As Chifuyu drives, you tell him about what you saw. Draken lying on the ground, pale and bloody. Takemichi and Senju were there too.

"It was like Deja vu..." You said, "It was the same way I first saw him. Raining, bloody, on the ground."

"It happens before the fight. July 7th."

"Why don't we just tell him that?" Chifuyu asks. You shake your head, "It's not that simple," you state, "He was already telling me about how he'd risk his life to protect others. In the vision, it was clear he saved one of us, telling Takemichi and I not to feel guilty."

You take a deep breath, "If I tell him, he might still go through with it. Thinking it's the only way to go..."

Chifuyu stays silent, thinking. "Do you think he's being targeted?" He asks you. "It was Kiyomasa the first time, right? You think another person got upset with him?"

"South!" You realize. "He was pretty pissed to hear Draken say he retired from being a delinquent!" You think more about the vision, "But he wasn't in the vision... He wasn't mentioned either."

Chifuyu leans one of his shoulders back to pat your leg, "We'll figure it out when we get back to your place," he reassures you.

Mikey glares, "Why is he touching her?"

We're literally following the girl but that's frowned upon? "Why are we following them?" Koko asks. Mikey looks over at him blankly, "I want confirmation if she's really in Brahman or not," he answers.

Sure, sure... Koko stares at the blonde in disbelief. Clearly, you want an excuse to see her again without actually seeing her.

-

You and Chifuyu finally pass by the busy streets of Shibuya and into the neighbourhoods. Getting closer to your apartment. You tilt to the side and lean forward, looking into the side mirrors of the bike.

I swear that car has been tailing us for the past 15 minutes... You think to yourself, wounding if you were overthinking.

"Do you think that car's following us? It's been behind us the whole time," you tell Chifuyu. The blonde looks behind him, "An Infiniti G35? That thing's like thirty-two million yen."

"Expensive," you comment. You look behind your shoulders to get a better view. You notice the windows were tinted, seeing that you couldn't even see the driver.

"Chifuyu, pull over," you tell him. He complies, pulling over at a street, a few blocks away from your home.

The car pulls over a few feet in front. "I swear to God..." You say irritatedly, getting off the bike. You turn to Chifuyu, "Stay here. Knowing that it's an expensive car, it's probably Kokonoi."