Chaos Emerald Chaos

Start from the beginning

*The scene shifts to a construction yard, revealing the green Chaos Emerald partially buried in the dirt*

"And, where are they?,"asked President. "It seems the two hedgehogs and their friends are staying with a family in Station Square, and our agents have traced Eggman to an island somewhere in the Southern Sea,"said Director of Central Intelligence. "Well, get going! I want them captured!,"said President. "With all due respect, it might be best to keep them under surveillance so we can observe their behavior,"said Director of Central Intelligence. "Grr, that's all well and good, but you'd better pay special attention to that dangerous Eggman character,"said President. "We've already sent out a reconnaissance team, Mr. President. We'll be sure to report back any suspicious activities,"said Director of Central Intelligence. "Any word on the animals?,"asked President. "We've had our operatives watching them too, sir, and we're dispatching an underground agent to get information on the boy. If there's any unusual activity, we'll know about it,"said Director of Central Intelligence.

*The scene changes to Chris's class in elementary school*

"Hey kid, 50 cents for your sandwich,"said Kid 1. "I bet those little hedgehogs things are so fast, they're never gonna get them!,"said Danny. "I bet you're right. Chris, you think they'll ever catch those hedgehogs?,"asked Frances. "Huh? Err... I don't know,"said Chris. "Children, may I have your attention? I'd like to make a brief announcement to you all. Your teacher, Ms. Westerly, will be taking a leave of absence. Therefore, she will be not with you for the remainder of the semester. *Chris, Danny and Frances gasp* Please say hello to Mr. Stewart, who will be your substitute,"said School Principal. "Hello, children,"said Mr. Stewart. "Hello, Mr. Stewart!,"said Kids. "He looks nice, doesn't he Chris?,"asked Frances.

*School bell rings. Kids begin to head for home*

"Danny, c'mon hurry up,"said Chris. "Okay, I'll be there in a minute!,"said Danny. "Christopher Thorndyke. The principal told me your name, and I was wondering if you were the same Christopher Thorndyke whose father is the CEO of the Starship Software company, Nelson Thorndyke, and whose mother is the famous flim actress, Lindsey Fair,"said Mr. Stewart. "Yeah, that's me,"said Chris. "Well, I must say, Christopher it's a privilege to meet the son of such distinguished parents,"said Mr. Stewart. "Thanks, that's very nice of you to say,"said Chris. "Good meeting you, Christopher,"said Mr. Stewart. "Good to meet you too,"said Chris. "By the way, this might sound strange, but do you have a favorite animal?,"asked Mr. Stewart. "Uh... well... um... hedgehogs, I guess,"said Chris. "Ah...,"Mr. Stewart said. "Is that weird?,"Chris asked. "No, not at all!,"Hs said. "Hey, Chris!,"Danny. "Huh?,"asked Chris. "Sorry, let's go!,"Danny said. "It was nice nice talking to ya, Mr. Stewart. See ya!,"said Chris.

*The scene touches on a construction yard, where an excavation hits the green Chaos Emerald*

"Hey! What's happening?! Help! Somebody help me! I'm losing control! *The excavator moves uncontrollably around the construction worksite* Ahh! I can't stop this thing!,"yelled Construction Worker 1. "Hey, are you all right?!,"asked Construction Worker 2. "I... don't know. All of a sudden, the thing has a mind of its own,"said Construction Worker 1.

*The excavator moves again*

"Hey Chris, what was Mr. Stewart talking to you about in the hall?,"asked Danny. "Uh, he asked me what my favorite animal was,"Chris answered. "An unusual gemstone was discovered today at a department store construction site. Eye-witnesses at the site report that construction machinery seemed to malfunction whenever it came within close contact of this strange jewel. The stone does appear to be radiating an invisible, highly-charged energy. Now, some of you watching at home, may be experiencing some static. This is a direct result of the gem's magnetic power *Cream and Cheese fall asleep during the report only to be awoken up by the sight of the Emerald's picture* This is an artist's rendering,"said Scarlet.