Chapter 7

They went to a place for their project. This place had thousands of bulbs, and lilies bloomed along the fence line in clusters of riotous color. A thousand shades of green graced the tree, and the sir was filled with the trills of songbirds, but it was the rose garden, even from a distance, that caught Gemini's gaze. 

Gemini thought to himself, 'every thing is perfect, the garden, the weather and Fourth and smiled to himself and then he looked at Fourth, but wait???? who is Fourth walking with'. 

Fourth was walking towards Gemini, Fourth was with a friend the Gemini had never seen. They were walking together and laughing. 

Gemini rolled his eyes, ' what is so funny'. and pretended to drink water to hide his jealousy. 

Fourth introduced the new guy as his friend to Gemini.

Fourth said, ' this is Mark, my friend, and this is Gemini. 

Mark smiled and said, ' Hi Gemini, fourth has told me a lot about you, finally I got to see you'.

Gemini just grinned. 

Mark left as he had his own work to do. It was just Gemini and Fourth who were left there. In that moment, Gemini took fourth's hand and for the first time told Fourth about how he felt. 

Gemini:  ' I always liked you from high school, but.... I couldn't tell you, you always took me as your bestfriend and I didn't want to break our friendship. But now I understand, I understand myself and I understand how I feel now. I like you Forth, no........ I love you! 

Though they'd talked about many things, Gemini had never told Fourth about how he had felt all this time. Soon after Gemini told Fourth that he loved him, Fourth's dark eyes were brimming with tears that spilled onto his cheeks. First he dabbed at them, but the he stopped, as if deciding it didn't matter whether or not Gemini saw him cry. 

This implied comfort affected Gemini deeply, for he knew that Fourth was entrusting him with something that he'd shared with few others. 

Fourth: I'm sorry about getting so emotional, fourth said quietly. But I wanted to tell you the same thing for a long time. I wanted it to be the right moment, in just the right place. 

Then Gemini squeezed Fourth's hand as though he wanted to hold on to it forever.  

Gemini glanced away, feeling a tightness in his chest that he'd never before experienced. Fourth whispered, ' I love you too', and when Gemini turned to face Fourth, Gemini knew what it meant to finally fall in love.