Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine, "The Second Invasion Of Geonosis"

--------------

Geonosis, Covered in sand, rocks, and the blood of those who perished once there and more to come soon, it was also the home of the geonosians, bug like creatures who served the separatist, they planet became the center of multiple factories for the separatist.

An planet that started an war, creators of machinery of destruction and chaos, fighters of organic soldiers who protected their galaxy, even if the war never started geonosis would have never joined the republic, after all they're ruthless killers who even kill their own, born that way and die that way.

How many did they have to kill, how many needed to die, just so this conflict could be over, at the end of the day there is only one way to end this conflict, and it was waging war on them, invading them and forcing them to surrender.

After all, its the survival of the strongest or at least in their planet, people there should follow their rules, even if it meant to kill others to survive, after all mercy wasn't an word on their dictionary.

Now once again war raged an second time in this planet, it seemed as it would never have an end, some had faith that it would end soon, perhaps not tomorrow but soon, the jedi believed it as well.

Whatever happened in geonosis, would stay in geonosis.

For better or for worse.

--------------------------

y/n pov

Geonosis, We're finally here all the preparations, all the training, it would all finally bear fruit, i joined my master in the holo-call, "Our ships are in position and we are ready to begin our campaign against the geonosians" Said master kenobi's hologram, "And what about poggle? Any report on his location?" Asked master windu, "It seems he's holed up at the primary droid foundry here. The factory is protected by an shield generator, Anakin, Eeth, Ki-adi And I shall attempt a four-pronged attack, trough their defense lines to a staging area just short of the shield. Once we have landed, we shall knock out the shield generator, That is our primary target." Finished master kenobi, well that's a lot to take.

"Isn't it risky to committing four generals to one area of attack, If something went wrong we could be dealt a serious blow." Spoke the chancellor, "To ensure that rise again, geonosis does not, Capture poggle we must" Said master yoda, Poggle was the one in charge of the geonosian foundry so stopping him would bring an end to it, "Of course, as always i shall leave this strategy to you, Master jedi" Said the chancellor, im still wondering why was he here?

"Our thanks chancellor" Said master kenobi, "May the force be with you" Said master windu and the holograms of the three went out, "Good cody, these are the coordinates for the rendezvous." Said master kenobi as an hologram of the zone showed, "Yes sir, When we hit the ground we'll create a perimeter there. Getting past their defenses here will be the trick." Said the commander of the 212th 

"General mundi will come across the defensive lines from the north, we will make our assault trough the middle. General skywalker and general koth will make their attack on the defensive lines from the south, and we will at the rendezvous point at 0700 exactly." Explained the commander, Good so we were going with master skywalker although i suppose master kenobi could use the help, then again i'm not the one commanding this attack, "If we meet with strong resistance and are forced down away from the landing zone, hold out until we join our forces before attacking the shield generator." Said master mundi, i guess its always better to have an full force attack than to risk it all by running towards it... What?

"Their front lines are heavily fortified, look at that giant wall with all the gun emplacements. That won't be easy to get past" Said ahsoka, "Don't worry we're not going anywhere near that." Said master skywalker, sorry master skywalker but i don't believe you, "Come now, What happened to all the enthusiasm i saw earlier?" Said master kenobi, "Don't worry about us, You just make sure you get yourself to that landing zone in one piece." Said master skywalker.