In Seong took a long drag from the cigarette. In Seong leaned back against the stairs. He removed the cigarette from his lips, holding off to the side as he tilted his head back and blew the smoke up into the air. He closed his eyes, letting the sun hit his face.

In Seong allowed himself to think about the rules that Eun Hyuk set up to make things go smoother around the place. In Seong wasn't listening to Eun Hyuk's rules – nor was Eun Yoo, but that was another story. In Seong was doing his own thing, like refusing to sleep in the daycare center, he took to sleeping right outside where Hyun Soo was.

They were supposed to do the buddy system, yet Inseong did do shit with his "buddy". In Seong went off on his own all the time, not caring about Eun Hyuk's rule.

Also, food was limited to once per day – they were lacking in supplies, feeding all the mouths they had, it was getting harder and harder. In Seong made sure that the kids had bigger meals than he did. If he had something on his plate he didn't want, he'd give it to either Su Yeong or Yeong Su. No one questioned him as he ate less than the rest.

The one rule In Seong couldn't refuse was getting his temperature checked. Just like everyone else, they had to get their temperatures checked at 8pm sharp to make sure they weren't getting infected. Although, In Seong didn't understand why they were checking each other's temperatures when there was nothing that said anything about that.

And obviously, the rule that was already in place: isolate the infected. They were already doing that – and In Seong hated it.

In Seong sighed heavily. "If you fucking tell my smoking is bad for my health, I might actually burn you with it." In Seong commented as he opened his eyes. He looked down to where Eun Hyuk was standing. "What do you want? Were my hateful words not enough for you?" In Seong asked as he brought his cigarette to his lips.

"I want you to be the next monster in tomorrow exercise." In Seong instantly flipped him off. In Seong wanted nothing to do with Eun Hyuk's exercises when it came to the monsters. "In Seong-"

"You've only had to deal with the tongue monster, Eun Hyuk. You think that monsters are just going to fall for the trap of a net?" In Seong asked. He peered to the side, down at the two monsters that were trying to reach for him. Inseong stood up from the stairs, placing his hands on either side of the railings. The cigarette hung from his lips. "These monsters aren't like the ones in books, Eun Hyuk. You can't think for a minute that having a net like that is going to capture one. I saw a woman become a monster and she was fucking fast – a net wasn't going to hold her." In Seong explained.

Eun Hyuk sighed heavily. "This isn't to capture a monster, Inseong. This is to bring everyone together."

In Seong scoffed. "Everyone?" In Seong asked. "Like how you are using Hyun Soo for supply runs?" In Seong asked, looking Eun Hyuk and down. "You act like Hyun Soo is going to turn around and kill us all." In Seong tossed the cigarette over the edge, smacking one of the monsters in the head. In Seong walked down the stairs, facing Eun Hyuk. "Hyun Soo is still human, treat him like one." In Seong pushed past Eun Hyuk.

Eun Hyuk kept his back to In Seong. "You are just saying that because you like him."

In Seong stopped. "Yeah? So?" In Seong didn't care what anyone thought of him these days. The residents have been nice to him currently.

"Your feelings are getting in the way-"

"Yah, Tin Man, grow a heart." In Seong took a deep breath. "My feelings towards Hyun Soo don't mean shit when you are keeping him locked up every day." In Seong said. "So what? I like Hyun Soo, I think he's hot, and I think those black eyes are hotter. I'm fucked in the mind, but that doesn't mean I don't think he should be locked up like the monster that is Seok Hyeon." In Seong stated as he turned side to look at Eun Hyuk. "Hyun Soo isn't like the other monsters, if you haven't noticed. He hasn't changed physically. Maybe you should think your plans a little further into the future." In Seong said.

Bloodlines || Cha Hyun Sooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें