chapter 9: alone

Its been a week since jhonny last texted me. I wish he would just talk to me. I saw in headlines about the movie, and that he started dating this girl called Winona Ryder. Some chick ive never met. I decided to text him today.

Y: hey.. i havent been able to talk to you. Whats been up? Hows the acting gig?

System: you can no longer reply to this conversation.. learn more.

My heart sank as i read that he blocked me. It figures... he never did like me, i guess... i thought, blocking him back, and hoping to never talk to hom again. I decided not to watch the movie. I went to my favorite spot, and texted someone. Mateo. He would know what to do...

Y: hey, jhonny just blocked me out of nowhere... can w ehang out? Mee me at our new spot together. See you soon, bruv.

M: yeah.. he blocked me too. See you there, y.

I knew i shouldnt have moved on so fast, but this mateo boy who just moved in was nice, and we hung out more than me and jhonny. We talked, looking at the pale blue sky, and he evn got me through my depression. Thats more than jhonny could say..

When he got to our spot, we watched supernatural, but we had some time to kill, so we decide dto watch our comfort youtuber, markiplier. We realise dhe posted a new video, and we decided to watch it. Something about him now hating Ethan, i guess.

When time came, my dad called me home, and mateo went home. I ate dinner that i cooked, and went upstairs, falling asleep with ease.

In the morning, i awoke to my dad yelling. "And thats the last time i let you use my gddamn wallet, golddigger! Get out of my house!" He was yelling at kelsi!! I couldnt believe it! I went downstairs to se him, kicking out kelsi. "Oh my god, y/n. Im so so sorry for what i put you through. Youre supposed to be a kid, not an adult. I love you so much, and i hope you can forgive me. I know this will take a while to build trust, but i think we can work throught it." He apologetically hugged me definately not high i thought, as he pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back "its going to take a while, for me to trust you but, i forgive you... for now. I love you too, dad."

After the whole kelsi thing, we went out to eat, and then, we watched a movie. I couldnt help but think about jhonny, and decided to unblock him, incase he tried to text me. Tomorrow was the first day of january, so it mean back to school. I got an early start to bed, and went to sleep peacefully.

A/n: i know its short, again, but i had writers block, and wanted to get this chapter out.. have a nice day! 👋🙂

👁👅👁

That is bob, hes here to tell us how many words in the story there are..,

👁👅👁 531 words, madam. Hehehehehhe bye 👋👁👅👁👋