chapter 3: the wicked bitch of the west

Summer ended, and fall began, as i woke up for the first day of school. I had my bag, and all the contents, but felt like i was missing something... oh well, i guess if im missing something, its not important... i thought as i got on the bus with jhonny. Me and jhonny talked the whole bus ride, and walked into first period.

"Today, Ladies, we run the mile, and you must finish in under 8 minutes!" The stuck up gym teacher, Mr. Jacobs scoffed, knowing half the class would fail, including Jhonny. "He sure hates you..." i whispered to jhonny, as he chuckled at the thought. "Something to share with the class, ma'am?" Mr Jacobs walked up to me. "I said, Mr Jacobs, that you're a fat fuck." I said to him, hoping he'd mind his buisness. Instead, he turned beet red, "SEE ME AFTER CLASS, MRS Y/N L/N.." he said, huffing and puffing.

After class ( i got an A, no matter what he says, i finshed in under 8 minutes), i walked over to his table in the corner of the gym. "You wanted to see me, Mr Jacobs?" I said, as monotone as possible. "..yes, Mrs L/N. You need to have some decorum. But to have decorum, you must understand decorum... I assign you a 100 word essay, on the word decorum, on my desk, tomorrow morning, 8am sharp." He said, calm as ever. "How are you so calm, after what i told you?" I asked, surprised at how easily he calmed down. "Dont.. push.. it... MADAM." he said, his ears starting to turn red again. "Alright, sir." I said, and left the room, headed to 2nd hour.

Ugh, i hate math... i thought as the teacher droned on about dividing and multiplying integars. Yeah, yeah.. blah blah blah.. should be easy.. blah blah blah.. carry the 1... i felt like i was going to explode if i didnt talk to Amy about the tea that she had to tell me half of, BEOFRE CLASS, and leave me on a cliff hanger.. then, all my boredness drifted away, as i felt Jhonny hold my hand under the desk.

Okay, you can do this... -20 × 30.. what is it what is it?!?! Oh, hes soooo cute! GODDAMNIT, STOP THINKING ABOUT JHONNY, Y/N!! IF YOU DONT STOP, IM GONNA SHOOT YOU! my thoughts Ran rampant around my head, as the teacher slammed her book down on my desk "Mrs L/N! If you intend to do well in my class, i suggest you stop daydreaming. If you plan on getting an F, then carry on." Mrs Carter scoffed. "Yes ma'am." I said, getting back to my work. "Carry on then. That multiplication problem wont solve itself.." she remarked, as she walked back to her desk, filling out her teacher paperwork that they do. Finally, im done!!! I thought, as i turned in my paper, and the bell rang.

When i got home, some woman was sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for my fatehr to get home. When she saw me, she immediately retorted, "he didnt tell me he had a kid... ugh". "Who are you, ma'am? And why are you at my kitchen table?" I asked her, trying to be polite. "Listen, brat. Im your dads new girlfriend, kelsi. I want to make it clear that i want nothing at all to do with you." She scoffed, and the front door opened, and my dad came through, giving her a kiss. "Oh hey, y/n! I completely forgot. Where are my manners? Y/n, this is kelsi, my new girlfriend. Kelsi, this is y/n, my daughter." My dad said. Oh lord... give me strength. Dont let this woman be the death of me, please. I thought. I had no idea what was going to happen.

A/N: 644 words. I think im getting better? Its still probably short, but hi to anybody that i know who is reading this! 👋 have a good day!