"Barry, JJ, what is it?" Cisco asked.

"It's . . ." Barry trailed off.

"Laurel Lance," Juliet supplied.

Except it wasn't — at least, not the Laurel that they knew. This Laurel was dressed in all black, her black lipstick-covered lips curled into a smirk and a malicious intent in her eyes. It was quite obvious who she was — Earth-Two Laurel Lance.

"Laurel," Barry stated, and they started to circle each other on the rain-covered street.

Earth-Two Laurel chuckled. "Laurel Lance is dead. On this Earth, anyway. Poor Black Canary. Bye-bye, birdie."

Juliet raised an eyebrow. "What's your name?"

"You can call me . . . Black Siren. Zoom mentioned that you two might be showing up."

"If he told you what we can do, you should look more afraid," Barry told her.

"And so should you," Black Siren voiced.

"So, Siren . . . why'd you make Mercury Labs collapse?" Juliet questioned.

"Because I like to watch things crumble and fall. Guess what. You're both next, red."

She opened her mouth, and Juliet suddenly got where Siren came from. Black Siren screamed an an extremely high-pitched volume, a mass of sound waves blasting from her mouth. Juliet got knocked back by the sheer force of it, and she landed on the ground with a thud, her ears ringing. Then the second blast came, and Juliet just laid there, totally helpless. She pressed her palms to her ears and tried to get up, but she was all sorts of disoriented.

"Was that too loud?" Black Siren inquired, but her voice sounded underwater. "Perhaps we should quiet things down a bit."

Juliet only had half a mind to fight back before a foot collided with her stomach, making her fall back right on the ground. She grunted in pain as she landed back on the pavement, Barry's body landing right next to hers.

"You know, the sad thing is, I think Zoom's actually afraid of you two," Black Siren admitted. "And I didn't think that he feared anything. And you, you're hardly worth the chills." Juliet's eyes narrowed, and she pushed herself up to rest on her elbows, watching as Black Siren walked around them. "How many Metas did he send to try and kill you? Well, it's too bad. He should have just sent me because that way, you would have already been—"

She was ultimately cut off by a car screeching as it spun around, colliding into her. Juliet's eyes widened as she watched Black Siren fly off the ground and land on the pavement. The passenger door of the car then flew open, and she saw Wally in the drivers seat.

"Get in," Wally urged.

Barry stumbled up and held out his hand to Juliet. She used it to help herself up, and the two of them ran over to the car. There was absolutely no time to figure out a backseat situation, so Barry sat down, and Juliet collapsed into his lap. Instantly, Barry made his face vibrate, and Juliet cast the red shadow over her face. Wally grinned and spun the car around, driving fast away from Black Siren on the ground.

"I thought you might need a lift," Wally told them.

"Yeah," Barry let out. "Thanks."