"I saw him!" Cisco exclaimed. "I saw Barry. He's alive."

Her eyes slightly widened, suddenly feeling like she could breathe a little easier. "He's alive?"

Cisco nodded, reaching out and taking her hands. "He's alive, JJ."

"Oh, thank God." She practically fell forwards in relief, collapsing into Cisco's arms and hugging him tight. "Thank you."

He rubbed her back. "I've got you, JJ."

After a couple moments, Juliet pulled away. She gave Cisco a soft smile before standing up and wiping the tears off of her face. Juliet then looked back towards the others and gave them a single nod. Together, her, Cisco, Joe, and Henry went back upstairs to the cortex. Harry was standing in the medbay, looking over Jesse, who was unconscious in the hospital bed.

"Cisco says Barry's still alive," Henry announced. "Where is he?"

"I don't know," Harry answered quietly.

"Harry, I vibed him in the center of a storm," Cisco explained. "It was, like, in, like, a vortex or something."

He froze. "He's in—" Harry then turned around to face them. "He's in the Speed Force."

Henry stepped towards him. "Get him out, damn it."

"I—"

"You can get him out, can't you?"

"I don't know if I can," Harry insisted.

"Henry," Joe interjected. "Come here." Henry then walked over to them with a sigh, and Joe lowered his voice. "Listen, you are the only one that can help Jesse. Let me sit on Wells till he figures out what the hell he did to Barry, and we can get him back."

"Joe, I know you love Barry, okay?" Henry said. "But you have Iris, and you have Wally, and you have Juliet, and you have Noelle. Barry's all I have left."

"I promise. We'll find him."

Juliet let out a deep breath, pushing some of her hair back with her fingers away from her face. It had been a long, long day. But she couldn't sleep. Not without Barry here, and not without being the city's only superhero. She had to push forwards, no matter how hard it was.

Coffee would help. Probably.

Iris then came back after dropping off Wally. "How're you holding up, Jules? Dad texted me that Barry was alive, but . . ."

Juliet shrugged. "As good as I can be with my boyfriend disappearing." She rubbed her eye for a moment. "He's apparently in the Speed Force, and since we don't know how to get him out, I just feel . . . stuck."

They then turned back to the scene on hand. Harry was examining Jesse, making sure she was okay. Unlike Wally, she still hadn't woken up from that energy blast and from her heart stopping.

"Thank God you're here," Cisco stated. "Caitlin's usually the one doing this, but . . ."

"Heart rate's normal," Henry reported. "Reflexes and breathing are fine. She should be waking up. She's just not."