50-Everything Is Fine❣️

Start from the beginning

Suga help him in his morning routine and changing his clothes which jimin brought in the morning for him and for tae.

Dr check him once more time in the evening and told he is absolutely fine.

No need to worry just make sure about his therapy. Jeon family assure dr they will definitely do this time.

Evening....

"Really!!! he have no problem." Jk whispered in tae's nape his body shaking badly when tae told him that suga know about his past.

Tae turn his head and nodded while pecking on his forehead, he nods and snuggled in his nap more.

They are sleeping tonight in same bed
in each other arm, jk caressing his baby bump with his quivering hand.

"He will always love you and respect you because you are his elder brother.
You are his idol, inspiration and you taught him different between wrong and right hyungie. Then, How can you thought about him that he will hate you." Tae said rubbing his arm.

"Its happened suddenly I myself don't know what were I doing that time." Jk said sobbing, he nodded his head.

"We know, don't stress much and fit this in your mind that we are family
and will always support you, maybe world didn't care about you but we do and will do always." Tae said looking at him he smile nodding his head and mumbled sorries.

"Now, let me sleep you bad bunny." Tae said closing his eyes he chuckled.

"Good night love, and my little bun." Jk said while caressing his baby bump and snuggled before kissing his nape.

Jimin and his parents went to their house, suga staying tonight here too. He is in tae's room, which he arrange for him last night.

1 week later....

Everything is fine now between Jeon family, they talk their heart out about everything and clear their heart and mind with negative thoughts.

Now, life become normal and a fresh start for them, suga understand him about everyone's point of view.

Jk told them about his every fear and thoughts related to his health and his panick attacks convert into trauma.

This time suga take responsibility to take him for his therapy and he is not going to listen his any word.

Tae have no problem with it at least he will happy for and will support in this and his all family.

Jk's health is good now he will go uni from next monday. Jk's colleagues, his students and his in laws came to meet him. They don't know about trauma.

Jk got to know this time there's are lot people who really cares for him and a family who always help him in every situation.

On top of that he have a wonderful and most beautiful wife, who will die and live just for him.

And lot's of happiness pending for him in the future and his unborn baby.

He knows everything before too but his trauma make him think which he never thought to do and want to say.

Anyways everything happens for a reason, now he don't have to live his life in fear or keeping thing to itself.

... (In Evening Time)

"Why you call us here hyung." Suga ask and sat beside him while leaning on the sofa lazily. Jk looked at him in disbelief.

"You tired after stepping some stair of our home." Jk asked furrowing he nod his head, jk shook his head and looked at his parents.

Jimin also sitting on the swing glaring at suga, tae sleeping in his room.

"I want you to arranged a perfect baby shower." Jk said looking at suga he open his eyes and sat straight smiling widely.

"Really!!!" He asked excitedly he nods his head chuckling others smile and squeal in happiness.

"I will choose decoration theme, dress theme and hyung do you guys want to a gender reveal." Jimin ask excitedly while coming towards them and sat beside jk.

"No, we decide to not know about our baby gender before his delivery." Jk said smiling they nodded mumbling ok with a soft smile.

"I will invite guest, you will not." Mr Jeon said to suga who is going to say this, he smile nervously and lean on jk's shoulder silently.

"Invite only close family and friend." Mrs Jeon said to him he nodded his head.

"Yeah tae don't like much hustle and  bustle." Jimin said they hummed in reply.

"You thought about date?" Suga ask to jk he nods and said next sunday, they agree with his decision.

"Jimin, please choose a decent dress code, I don't want to look like a joker in my nephew baby shower." Suga said groaning he rolled his eyes and mumbled we will see that.

"I will never wear if he choose dress code something like that." Jk said in horror expression elders laughed at them.

"Oh beleive me hyung you will wear, when taetae asked to." Jimin said and flip his imaginary hair.

Jk looked at suga who shrugged saying 'I don't have any guts to stop him.' He whispered in his ear, jk nods his head
giving suga pitying look.

...

Jk came inside his room after talking about baby shower. He lay beside tae carefully and take him in his arm.

He peck on his cheeks, earlobe and on his nape. He closed his eyes, snuggling in his nape.

Tae hummed and snuggled more on jk while holding his hand which is on his baby bump.

"Love you my baby love." Jk mumbled he hummed in his sleep and asked
where were he is? He smile nuzzled in his nape.

"I were talking with mom and dad." He said tae hummed and sleep again he shook his head wonder how much he lucky to have him in his life.

....

Morning...

After breakfast Jeon family sitting in the living room doing their respective works like.

Mr Jeon reading his newspaper Mrs Jeon knitting sweater, shoes and cap for his grand child.

Tae sitting beside her and looking at his work in amusement and asking he also want to knit.

Mrs Jeon teaching him and he is doing like the way she told, after all he is a quick learner.

Suga and jimin making decoration list for the baby shower while bickering.

Jk watching tv and he looked at his pouting baby too, time to time. How he immense in his work and a cute pout adoring on his lips unknowingly.

"Hyungie see I made a shocks for our baby, isn't it cute." Tae said cheerful and happiness jk smile nodding his head and he took shocks in his hand.

Tears come in his bambi eyes he blink his tears away and peck on the shocks and praised his wify hard work.

He smile shyly and took the shocks back mumbling thank you, jk cooing at his cuteness and on his shy face.

"Now, who came to disturb us." Jimin groan others laughed at him while shooking their heads.

"Let me check it." Suga said and went to open door.

Suga furrowing looking at his infront
of some unwanted guest(Guess who?).

.

To be continue........

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe........ 💚💜

Thank you........ ❤️

If y'all guess right answer I will update at night if anyone guess wrong answer I will update 1 week later....... 😁🤭

UNTILL ENJOY MY OTHER STORIES