49-You Will Not❣️

Start from the beginning

A Little Flashback....

When jk going to take those pills in his mouth in one go.

"Hyungie." Tae called him from back.
Jk smile widely and turn around with his bunny smile.

Soon his smile fade away when he saw
theres no one, he start looking here and there, but no one is here.

Jk shout his name multiple times only heard silence, he kneel down on the floor crying and calling for his wify.

Jungkookie hyungie...... Tae chirp giggling and hug him dearly, he starts remembering his warm hugs from start to till now.

"Sweet bun...." Jk whispered closing his both eyes tightly

Then make me your companion in pain, in suffering and in every ups and downs hyungie...... Tae said crying jk hug him while mumbling sweet words.

"I push you away this time too." Jk said crying clenching his hand tight on the pills.

I will not leave you ever..... Tae said sternly glaring at jk.

"I made you leave i'm sorry." Jk sniffed.

I came here yesterday hyungie i will manage everything you don't need to worry..... Tae said and start taking out his things for his morning routines...

"Indeed you manage everything." Jk giggles while crying.

And how many times I've to told you hyungie that you are my universe. So basically i'm with my world..... Tae said smiling jk heart beat fastly because of happiness.

"I broke your world baby." Jk hiccups

Was it your eyes or was it your talks the reason that you become a desire of my heart...... Tae wrote on his painting. Jk smile widely while caressing on his art.

Please say this isn't a dream if it is then don't wake me up..... Tae said in his cracked voice jk shook his head.

"I wish it's were all dream." Jk said crying while sitting on his knees.

Hubby i'm two weeks pregnant.... Tae said tears fall from both eyes and they hug each other warmly.

Jk breath hitch after remembering this he open his eyes widely.

I Love You too My Everything. My Beloved Husband Jeon Jungkook....
Tae confess his feelings looking into his bambi shining eyes.

"I lo..ve y..ou too l..ove." Jk shuttered in hiccups while crying his heart out.

Dada i'm hawgry.... Tae said behalf of his baby while caressing his baby bump, jk chuckle while nodding his head.

Jk breathed heavily while looking everywhere in the room helplessly.

Love you, I and our baby will miss you so much... Tae said in his cracked voice.

Jk wide his eyes and he open his fist in which he was holding lots of pills and it's scattered on floor.

He is doing great in presence of his dada.... Tae said brushes their nose smiling.

Jk cried while thinking about his love's and baby talk, he hide his face in his palm while crying his heart out.

He tried to get up while looking at his phone with his trembling figure in his clothes but didn't found.

He is wailing, shouting, and cursing on his own pathic self while mumbling thousand of sorries to his wify and his unborn child.

His body become numb and cold his breath quivering, he lay on the floor because of tiredness crying from last night.

He is breathing faintly while clenching his above his left chest above his heart later he lost his conscious.

...End Flashback

At Hospital...

After admitting jk and doing hospital  formalities Jeon family waiting while sitting on the table worriedly.

Tae told everything to suga and told him to not mention anything infront of him till then he told you by himself.

He nods his head wiping his tears and sat between his father and mother.

His father caressing his back his mom told him how people always behave with him.

Tae lean on jimin shoulder talking to his baby sweet words, jimin caressing his should sniffing silently.

They all gets up when dr come outside of the jk room after treating him.

"Dr how's he?" Mr Jeon asked hoping for good news. Dr look at tae sighing.

"He didn't complete his course, he stop coming after one year of his treatment. This time make sure he will complete his therapy and don't worry he is alright." Dr said patting on Mr Jeon shoulder with a soft smile they smile too in happy tears.

"Thank you dr! I will make sure this time he will not stop his therapy in between." Tae said blankly and bow a little bit, he nods his head and went away saying they can meet him when he get his conscious.

Jk didn't continue his therapy when tae went US for his higher education.

He also skip many therapy after his accident, thanks to suga he forcefully took him always for his therapy when he go to know about this. He also get nightmare after his accident.

"Jimin take him home he need rest." Mrs Jeon said tae shook his head.

"I will not go anywhere." Tae said stubbornly sobbing in his palm. They sigh helplessly.

Try to understand..... tae cut off suga.

"I don't want to go anywhere." Tae shout at him while breathing heavily.

"Why are y'all forcing him huh? Suga arrange a room for him. He will rest there." Mr Jeon said sternly looking at them angrily, he nods his head and went to arrange a room for him.

"Stop crying no one will send you but you need to rest dear hmm." Mr Jeon said while taking him in his embrace and caresses his head softly he nods his head sniffing in his embrace.

Suga sent Jimin, Mr and Mrs Jeon to their home while saying 'come in the morning with their clothes and some breakfast.'

He arrange a nurse for tae and he will stay with jk in his room.

...

To be continue.......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe....... 💜💚

Thank You....... ❤️