4....... Every artist struggle to start their career so can you share some of your struggling memories. Mc said he nods his head.

"To be honest I didn't suffered and struggle much because of my family they always support me whatever I decide to do and also help me for money to moral words." Suga said smiling while looking at the camera.

"I just struggle in trainee day and to wait for my right time." Suga add more nodding his head.

Woah! I think you have a wonderful family.... Mc said amusedly he nods his head mumbling yes.

Tell us about something your future work if this possi.... Mc said giggling.

"We will know about it in future have some patience." Suga said showing his gummy smile they laughed too.

5....... You want to thanks someone who
stay beside you from start to right now.
in your every ups and down.

"Umm yeah there are lots of people my family, company, staffs my wife and special my brother he struggle more than me just for me." Suga said moist eyes they awed at him. Jeon family look at jk who already looking at tv moist eyes.

And suga told him every jobs and jk's struggle on national tv channel jk taken back and looked at taemin they shook their head mumbling saying they didn't said him anything about his secrets.

"Then, how?" Jk whispered Mrs Jeon start crying he rub his forehead and went towards her and start calming her down.

Woah he is great. Umm Mr Min, you want to convey messege to your fans

She asked last time he nods and looked and the camera smiling.

....Time skip.

"How did you know about this." Jimin asked looking down fiddling with his finger.

Mrs Jeon still crying in jk's arm who mumbling sorries and sweet words to her.

Tae sitting with Mr Jeon pouting while looking back forth to between them.

"When you were drooling over my hyung's abs." Suga said with his tight lips smile. He smile nervously while shooking and thinking about some excuse.

"Yes bad minnie." Tae said glaring at him while pouting, jk looked at jimin in disbelief. Mr Jeon clear his throat.

"Don't looked at me I just appreciated your hard work which you did while making this wonderful body." Jimin said pouting and look away jk shook his head and think to ignore him.

"One day he come with lots of money and said he took some loans from bank.

I didn't believed about it because no one give a private teacher this much big amount and I also know he will not do any illegal work.

So I decided to follow him. I asked about him lots people wherever I saw him coincident at any resturant or shop.

They told me he works here and he is a good and hardworking human blah blah." Suga blabbering everything his family listening attentively.

Jk lost in his own thought, he is bitting his lower lips continuously in nervous looking down on his lap.

"Is he also knows about my past.

No I don't think he knows about my past.

or else he should probably feel disgust
to call me his brother.

He will hate me more for hiding it.

And for deceiving him that i'm his real brother.

Should I tell him the truth.