Prologue

Megan Pov

Hi my name is Megan, I am 22 years old, I'm also asexual which has been difficult finding love, I had a boyfriend when I was 16 and we ended up getting drunk when we were 18 and now we co parent a beautiful baby boy Toby and yes it works, we fell out of love after that night, I realized I wasn't that into that side of a relationship and he realizes he prefer male he is bi not gay and I'm close with him and his fiance. When any enough about that. 

Right now I have just dropped my son of at reception ( A/n Kindergarten in america but this is set in Britain, I am on my way to work at a clothes shop. Little did I know one of the customers of the day will change my life forever.

Jack Pov

Hi my name is Jack, I am a 23 year old soon to be alpha, I say soon to be pretty much we have to find out mate, now a lot of people believe werewolf especially Alphas all they want is sex and children me on the other hand, yes I want children but I am asexual and just want to find a girl to love emotionally not physically apart from kissing and cuddles but not to far is that so much to ask for moon goddess.

My friends have all found there mates in our pack I'm starting to think either I'm mate less or I have a human mate.

My friends and I decide to go shopping little did I know this spontaneous trip would change my life and I find someone to matches my vibes.