𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖗

ǝuɐsuI ǝɯ ǝʌıɹ

"Hold on!! I hate needles! Please don't do this! Nooooooooo!"

The world's turning into something horrible. What happened to the old saying, 'if you want something done, do it yourself.' Guess we're in the age of making people do your dirty work for you or in this case... kids.

"There was a bright light accompanied with the sound of boots. Then it all went black."

Rhemsville was a city with a division as clear as day. You are either extremely rich or extremely poor. There's no such thing as an average life but unfortunately, you are extremely poor.

"I can't believe we got a slice of bread each today! It sure is a lucky day."

But for some reason, people became more greedy and it wasn't even the poor! The rich wanted more and more so bad that they invested their money in crazy scientist, forming an agency. That's where you come in. They kidnapped the lowest of the low which unfortunately involves you and your loved ones.

"Mom! Dad! What's going on??"

Each family taken either got a family member that's on the brink of death but doesn't have quarter the money for treatment, owing a huge debt that's threatening their life, dying of hunger, or they are already criminals. Most poor people in the city have become criminals already.

"Dear little broken boy, tell me what it's like to crash and burn."

You were taken by this agency and you will be experimented on and given inhuman abilities, powers or even as far as being mutated into hybrids but it's incredibly dangerous and they obviously didn't tell you the consequences which includes death.

"Please don't do this..."

The agency holds your family as hostages but they are being taken care off very nicely and are brainwashed to believe that they are sponsoring you in school. After you have successfully gotten your powers, you will be sent out on very dangerous missions for their benefits and failure to comply equals a dead loved one.

"Where's my dad?"

No one else in the city is aware of this, not even the government but there a few government officials in it too but you'd never know. When will you ever escape? When you lose all your loved ones or when you lose yourself?

ǝuɐsuI ǝɯ ǝʌıɹ