Hermione and her parents sat in a private waiting room awaiting her aunt Topanga.
Along with any news that the doctors had for them as Jack and Harry were taken away to an examination room.

She could still vaguely hear the screeching bellowing sounds of petunia and Vernon as they yelled at the very top of there lungs. If every jarring sound compared to the quiet beeping and rolling of the hospital.

Shawn seemed slightly out of it as he sat there thinking about all that had recently just happened. As he thought about the poor boy that was currently sitting in that room with his brother and how much of a hellhole his life must have been living with those incompetent beings out there currently screaming their heads off.

Meanwhile Angela was taking in everything that Topanga was able to find out about Harry and share with them. They would seem that they had quite a knack for helping people out but this time this was quite an important person. With Topanga finding out that Harry James Potter was the son of James Potter someone who was well known in England his entire family was they were behind quite a few different hair care products including some of the ones that Hermione had bought today. They had made fortunes in the beauty market. Of course people had talks and there were rumors around in London that they're only child James had married a commoner you're very beautiful common girl but one who is not part of the upper wealth class that they got married of course with the blessing of his parents before they had passed away from a bad bout of the flu and had a son.

Angela also was reminded of her friends and the conversations they would have. Especially about their murder it was everywhere in London you couldn't walk 2 inches without some tabloid or magazine or newspaper talking about the death of the potter's. How one of James's father's rivals was going after them had a hit out on the couple thinking that if he was able to get rid of them he'd be able to take over the company or something along those lines. She remembers vaguely having one or two friends that sat there and snores at the news saying clearly that's not it a few who roll their eyes and said that their tragedy shouldn't be put out everywhere for everyone to read and see.

Remember is one of her friends Mary who had allegedly gone to the same private school that the two of them did who cried and bald her eyes out for weeks months on end. Saying how she couldn't believe that they were gone and how no one knew what had happened to their son  that in fact  allegedly a good friend of James's father took the poor boy and placed him with the proper family but refuse to tell anyone where he was. She remembers the many nights of Mary showing up to her and Shawn's house absolutely plastered going on and on about one of their friends Sirius and how many people believed him to have been the murderer how there was no trial for him how they just took him and locked him up without even trying to make sure that it was to truth. How she couldn't believe that her beloved platonic soulmate was stolen and taken from her the one person that truly would understand her grief.

She also remember that faithful day when Mary came to their house one last time telling them how she was leaving england. How she couldn't stay there any longer how she had stayed long enough. She told them how the only reason why she stayed was so that she could be close by and help them as much as she could but now that they had gotten reconnected with their old friends from America and had made plans of them being able to visit and see each other now that both of them had a beautiful daughters that she didn't see any reason for to stay in england. Oh how Angela remembers crying her eyes out as Mary was one of her first friends that she had made moving to England with her father.

But she understood she knew that the pain of being there was too much for her dear friend. As her and her husband saw her off as Mary said one last goodbye to Hermione before she left for the airport. She hadn't heard from Mary in almost 4 years now but the last time she did Mary had settled down met a lovely woman in Thailand the two of them having fell and deeply in love and opening their own store out there.

She was very much so tempted now to reach out to Mary to let her know that they had little Harry. but the more she thought about it the more she decided to wait she knew for a fact that she was going to at some point contact her good friend it was only right for Mary to know that someone that she cared for dearly like Lily and Sirius  that a piece of them a part of them their son and godson was found and he was going to be okay. Yet she wanted to wait until he was a bit better knowing Mary she knows that she would fly out as soon as she possibly could to meet the little boy and the last thing she wanted was for her to see how bad he was now how badly treated the poor boy have been.

She couldn't do that to her friend. As she sat there playing unconsciously with her daughter's hair. Her and her husband holding each other's hands in a vice grip neither one of them truly feeling anything but the warmth and very realness of being there together.

Neither one of them being able to fathom treating a child so badly no matter what kind of relationship they may have had with their sibling. Angela couldn't imagine the two of them treating Jack's child like that even if Jack and Shawn never reconnected or hashed out their differences. She couldn't even imagine if her and Topanga had a falling out. If something had happened to her no matter how much she may have ended up hating her friend and she ended up having Riley she couldn't imagine treating the girl like that. It was so hard for her to sit there and try and comprehend anyone treating a child so badly neglecting them but even more than that. She couldn't imagine how any of the adults around couldn't have noticed.

A chill went down Angela's spine and she thought of the possibility of anyone treating Hermione that way. Of someone holding such a bitter and hateful grudge towards your daughter that they would treat her in such an inhumane way it was too much for her to even try to remotely fathom let alone make sense of.

At the same time Jack and Harry sat in the examination room after the doctors have left. The two of them talking about every and anything Jack doing his best to ease Harry's worries a support boy asked so many questions. Wondering what was going to happen to him but what happened to his family was he going to be punished. Things that Jack answered to the best of his ability while furthermore cursing out the adults that were supposed to be taking care of this poor child.

Wondering if there was a way for him to take temporary custody of the boy while they looked to see if he had any other family members or legal guardians that could look after him. He knew that clearly his little niece had soft spot for the child something he was unsurprised about dealing with who her parents and the aunts and uncle she grew up around her. But more importantly he can see a little bit of himself in poor Harry someone who clearly just wanted answers and more importantly to understand why why him why did it have to happen to him.

So many different people sat in that hospital so many thoughts rushing through their head. A tall Wise Old Man with a long beard and twinkling blue eyes finally stepped foot into the hospital.