"Then how old are you?"

"22." All three men grew deadly silent. A single sigh exists them. Soap reaches for his beer as Gaz rests his head in his hands. Roach just stared from me to Charlie.

"You two make us feel old."

"How old are all of you?" I ask them.

"I was the youngest at 26," Gaz mumbles looking at me with exhausted eyes.

'27,' Roach signs.

"28—"

"So young yet so out of touch," I mumble gaining all of their attention.

"Military life is sucking their individuality."

"Aman." I lift my cup and cheer Charlie. The three others just stared at us as if we were different creatures.

"You two are so strange." Soap smiled watching us with a strange fond smile.

"Are we?" I ask.

"You two are on the same wavelength," Gaz smiles.

"Like you two spent decades together." Soap chuckles shaking his head with a fond smile.

'Like Soulmates.'

"We are not dating," Charlie grumbles.

"Are you sure?" Gaz asks.

"We are not dating"

"Why are you so defensive?" Soap asks a hint of a tease ready to spill from his tipsy mind.

"Take your best guy friend and change their gender," Charlie states, "now imagine if every other comment is "Are you two dating?" It gets kinda annoying." Charlie grumbles.

"G, you're probably gonna have to drive us back to base," Gaz smiles at me.

"I do not trust her enough to drive without crashing the car."

"It can't be that bad—"

"It is and the roads here are a flip so she will get us killed."

'Then who's gonna drive?' Roach asks.

"I will," Charlie mumbles.

"You?" Soap turns to him a little shocked.

"He's a very safe driver, because back in the day he used to have illegal shit in his car," I state

"What?" Gaz mumbles turning to Charlie and waiting for a. explanation.

"Used to be a gangster," was all he said. They didn't need to know the extent of his... crimes. It was between him, God, and his family.

"How did you two meet again?" Gaz asks, how a former gangster befriended a cagey autistic girl.

"I was beating up a motherfucker." I simply state.

"Why?" With this question Charlie perked up, his gaze intense and sharp. He always wanted to know; I just never fully told him the whole reason.

"Well, after years of bullying..." I mumble trying to be as vague as possible, "You end up fighting back."

"Monkey, I remember you back in elementary years, you cried when people slightly raised their voices at you. You used to have breakdowns over coloring out of the line, you used to cry because other people were touching your stuff. What the fuck happened?" Charlie pressed. it was a worn-out topic; one I do not intend to tell him the full truth. He has secrets, so do I.

The three sergeants turn from Charlie to me, a quiet air of intrigue sat heavily on their side of the table on ours nothing but annoyance and pushy interest. I stared him down, his dark eyes were— they were like the surface of Mars, it looked muddy like the mud was suspended mid-disturbance.

"People change."

"Bullshit." He turns away grumbling in Spanish. Truth be told I don't know Spanish, but I recognize certain phrases, but it takes me a few seconds to decode what he says. New languages aren't my strong suit, I'm not that type of autistic. I am a fnaf girlie, not a science and math one.

"Fine, I tell you what happens if you tell me what you did during your gang era." Charlie froze and turned to me.

"No."

"I didn't know you two could fight." Soap spoke up after a minute of pure awkward silence.

"It's the one thing we fight about."

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"It's one of the major things we argue about." To that I nod, it was up there. Number 3 if I could remember his list.

"Why?" Soap asks.

"Well," Charlie sighs, "How does an emotionally sensitive child turn into that of a heartless bitch? It's concerning." It was a realization for the others. They nodded and looked at me with curiosity and concern.

"I know this might be big for you three," I look at Soap, Gaz, and Roach, "But that isn't the most concerning thing I do."

"Are we gonna talk about that?" Charlie looks at me with wide excited eyes.

"No!" He deflates and goes back to mumbling.

"We can talk about that, but we also have to tell them about what happened when I was 17." Charlie's face contorts into a grimace, and he takes another sip of water.

"What happened?" Gaz immediately asks.

"We should probably do it when everyone is around," I suggest ignoring Gaz's curiosity.

"That's probably for the better." Charlie looks at me obscured by nostalgia, "When do you want to do it?"

"The next large break we get."

Roach turns to Gaz and Soap, and they all have one thought— What happened when Gisele was 17, and what other secrets is she hiding?

Author note: Does anyone want a chapter on Just Charlie and Random Little Headcanons which I think he is like?