"So when are you coming back to Miami?" Ally asked.

"Soon. And when I get there I'll only have a month to settle before rehearsals start." I said.

"How soon is soon?" She asked.

"Thee weeks. Right now I just have to finish promoting the tour, which my team and I have been doing since my album came out.

"Oh, I finally listened to the album that you sent me, great stuff." She said.

"Yeah! It's awesome!" Dez said.

I chuckle at the two.

"Thank you, really. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for you guys." I said.

The four of them smile at me.

"Wrong, you are where you're at now because of your talent, not because of us." Ally said.

Our call went on for another hour until I had to go to bed.

____________________________________

"Ruby, wake up, it's time to go." My mom said as she shook me awake.

"Go where?" I asked as my threw my face into my pillow.

"To go shopping for your outfits so you don't go on stage naked." She said.

"But we'd sell more tickets." I said. She scoffed.

"Get up now or I'm calling JJ." She said.

"No, please don't, I don't need him John B and Pope AND Sarah AND Kiara dog pilling on me again." I said.

"TOO LATE!" JJ yelled as all of them busted the door down and tackled me one by one.

JJ was trying to wrestle, Pope was trying to hug, and John B was trying to pull the covers off of my body while the girls tickled me.

"GET OFF ME!" I squealed as I let out a loud laugh.

"TAP OUT! TAP OUT!" JJ said as he and Pope wrestled me on to the floor.

I slam my hand hard on the floor to tap out and they quickly got off of me.

I glared at JJ.

"I'm gonna get you for that." I said. He chuckled as he hugged me.

"I'm sorry babe. I love you." He said as he kissed my nose.

"Mhm, I love you too." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him.

"Now go get dressed, we'll be downstairs." He said as he kissed my nose. I giggle as he left the room with the others. My mom was smiling ear to ear.

"Sooo, it looks like the relationship is going well." She said. I smiled.

"It is. Last night he set up food, candles, and rose petals in his bedroom for date night. It was the best." I said.

"Do you think your'e gonna miss him and the gang when you move to miami?" She asked. I nod.

"Oh for sure. It's gonna be a hard three months." I said as I looked down at the picture of me and JJ kissing while laying in bed cuddling.

"Yeah, expecially since you'll be moving back there once the tour is over. Have you told the others?" She asked. I nod.

"Yeah, Sarah, Kie, John B, and Pope took it well. I haven't told JJ yet." I said. She gasped.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because, how do I tell the love of my life that i'm moving a million miles away from him once the tour is over, and the tour already makes it hard to see each other and I don't want to add more stress to our relationship." I said.