The First Meeting

CHAPTER 2:

Following the trail to Eun Won reaches the palace market. Her eyes glaze around through the market full of people from the valley and each looking for what they want. From clothes to different foods, it was all there.

Her eyes catch one of the stalls and she ask, "How much are two steam buns." "It's three taels" says the old lady. " " I will take it please" says Eun Won.

Eun Won turns around bumping into someone. Small arms wrap around her thin fragile body. Her eyes widened in shock and looked up. In front of her was the most handsome nine-year-old boy that she had seen in her short lifetime.

Clearing his throat, Yu-Jun put a little distance between them asking, "Are you okay miss." "Y..Yes, sorry for bumping into you" says Eun Won nervously. "Who are you" ask Eun Won suddenly trying not to sound too weird. "I'm Eun Won, Kang Eun Won" she says to the boy. The boy, Yu-Jun notice that Eun Won doesn't seem to know who he is. "You can call me Yu-Jun." says the boy.

Yu-Jun and Eun Won decide to get to know each other. Asking their ages, where the live, what the like to do for fun and so on.

Early afternoon starts arriving both of them sitting under a tree shade bid each other bye.

"Bye Yu-Jun lets meet again." says Eun Won waving. " Sure, Eun Won, lets meet here again " says Yu-Jun.

Both going their separate ways thinking the same thing "Wow I just met her/him" smiling.

Arriving at the palace, and entered the room. Yu-Jun took a seat looking at the scenery. All he could think about was Eun Won, the girl who he fell for at first sight. The way her eyes twinkle when she speaks about something that interests her. When she is shy, she lightly touches her nose or covers her mouth. Her eyebrows frowned slightly when she was confused. The way her eyes are a little mysterious. The way she licks her lips from nervousness. The way she describes the smallest things in life.

"Prince Yu-Jun should we give her an invitation to your birthday ceremony ", called Mo Yi Huai. "Yes, I would like to get to know her more. She sparked my interest."