3: Bonding

Simon was in the room with Finn. Finn was holding a wooden sword and Bo king his teddy bear with his sword. Simon just chuckled at the little infant.

"You would be a great hero some day, Finn

"You would be a great hero some day, Finn. To protect princesses and anyone," Simon smiled.

Finn then dropped the sword and hugged the teddy bear.

"Awe," Simon smiled. "You also have a good heart, Finn."

Finn placed his fist in his mouth sucking on it which made Simon chuckled. He then got up carefully and made a bottle for Finn.

Finn started to crawl towards him as he warmed up his milk. "Alright, it's ready." Simon smiled and picked him up. He walked over to the rocking chair and rocked Finn while feeding him. Once he was he was full, Simon held him over his shoulder and patted his back. Finn the burped. Simon chuckled at him and held him close.

Finn then grabbed his foot and sucked on his toes sleepily. Simon chuckled, "Too adorable."

Finn then let go of his foot and looked up to him sleepily. Simon smiled and rocked him to sleep. Soon Finn yawned and slowly fell asleep snuggled in Simon's arms. He smiled down the baby happily. He even felt very close to the baby. Like Finn was his very own. As if he and Betty had a son before she left.

Simon held him close, stood up and laid on his back on the couch. He was tired himself taking care of Finn. He then took a nap with Finn.

Jake came to the tree house (since he lived with Simon and BMO and now Finn), once he walked in, he found Simon asleep on the couch with sleeping baby Finn.

He just chuckled and went to check on BMO. He was just cleaning the rooms. "Hey, BMO. How's it going?"

"Ok, Jake. Simon was very tired taking care of baby Finn, so I let him nap. Finn is definitely behaving. And I think Simon is close to him now."

"Hehehe, really? It's been only a week," Jake chuckled, "anyway, I asked Raggedy Princess if she could make baby boy clothes in the future, she said she will."

"Oh that's good," BMO smiled, "babies do grow fast."

"Yeah that's true. I hope we can find his parents, but if we do find them, I sense Simon would be devastated."

BMO nodded, but knew why. He could see Simon really close to Finn.

More days went by, Simon and was hanging out with Finn always. He would go for a walk with him in Ooo. He would play baby games like Peek-a-Boo. He never felt so happy in a long time. Simon knew Finn was the son he deserved. He just didn't know that Finn was something special.