coming back from the dead

I wouldn't consider myself a wattpad veteran, buuuuut truly I am, I mean... 2016??? Hello???? Crazy af, and the fact I remained active from then until 2021 is even crazier. Gotta pat myself on the back for that one.

Can't believe I even survived my downward spiral on this app. Last I was here, I was writing two drafts a week about lookism in early 2021.. wtf.... and then the shitshow with the mature tagging on wattpad and the random deleting of books...

(I am a victim of that...)

Wattpad has deleted my wattpad book rookie... crying af. But genuinely, it was getting cringe anyway. It also needs a revamp. So once I completely read up on viral hit/how to fight- I think I'll find the courage to write for the webtoon again.

(Taejun Pak, my beloved.♡)

When and after I left this app/site, I've suffered from severe depression and severe anxiety, which has since murde3red my social skills, and I finally got meds for it. Got into multiple toxic relationships and had a whole ordeal on Discord. Went through an identity crisis more than once. Almost d1ed (more than once). Became an actual person. And kinda got worse at writing. If you're any of my Discord Moots. Ily, but I was trying so hard to get all of you to like me.

Finally, not knowing I'd actually live that long, im a legal adult. Yes. No, I did not plan (or even think) I'd live this long. Never planned to, but I'm here anyways, and I have so much to do, I have things to live for, even if I can't believe it when I tell myself, even when I'm scared to talk to new people, even when against all odds I had no support, I managed.

And now I'm coming back to the one app that scarred me more than Discord, the biggest app that made me feel the loneliest. God, the fact this app controlled my life, left me hollow and then spat in my face, yet I'm back anyways... it's like seeing the worst ex you've ever had and not knowing what to say or how to talk.

Yes, maybe I'm mental. The only reason I joined this app was because someone referred it to me, and the only reason I'm back is because it popped up on playstore.

But the reason i genuinely got into this app.. the reason i stayed up all night laughing or typing until I had no imagination left was to write. So that's what I'll do.

I'm gonna fucking write.

So, sincerely.

Welcome back to a lost account.