Dress 8

"Have you tried out for the Uniformers Program?"

"Yeah dude! It was kinda weird but I think I'm getting better!"

Towa tossed away the empty milk tea cup and walked away.

Many weeks had passed and more cardfighters started joining Uniformers. Towa clenched his fist inside his pocket.

"I'll let Yuyu and the others deal with this matter."

As much as he wanted to go and deal with it himself, He had no reason to just appear in front of THEM just yet.

"I'll create my own tournament. . . Just you wait."

"Boss? Is there a problem?"

A young man with green hair and blue eyes wearing a black and blue coat with silver lining along with black baggy pants held up by a large gold belt buckle. Seemingly, he had a magnifying glass situated in his hair.

"Nothing much, Arius."

The young man, now named Arius, then led Towa to a car. Opening it, and closing it after his boss got on.

Inside, a beautiful woman sat in the drivers seat. The woman had orange hair and blue eyes. She wore a dark blue coat with silver lining. Upon her head is a similarly colored hat with a silver tiara.

"Took you long enough Boss~ would you like a punishment for taking too long?"

"Just start driving towards the facility Selseera. I don't have time for your flirting. Keep your sadistic tendencies to yourself."

"That's sad. . . I was wondering when you'll finally embrace your Masochistic side."

"Uhm, Teacher? Boss is. . . Not amused as of now. Can we go already?"

"Haisss. . . Fine. Keep Muu-chan Safe back there okay Boss?"

"Don't worry too much."

At the back beside Towa, was a scarf named muu-chan. A Moonback. Beside it was a McGruffin staff.

"You seem to be in a hurry boss. May I inquire your troubles?"

Did I not mention that it talks?

"No need. The concern is nice though."

"I am curious too boss. You seem more determined these past few weeks. Was there something that happened?"

Arius who sat at the seat beside Selseera, ever the curious one, asked. Knowing the eccentricity of the people around him, he sighed.

"I can't seem to hide anything from you lot can I?"

"Well, If you're troubled the whole time we're working, our projects are going to be pushed back quite a lot.".

Clicking his tongue at Arius' sarcasm, He ignored the statement.

"Oh, thats right. Boss, the stadium used by Jinki Mukae for the deluxe Tournament. We have permission from the board executives."

Hearing great news, Towa smirked.

"Phase 2 of the plan is now done. Let's back track to Phase 1. Invitations."

"Shall I start with the stadium conversion?"

"Yes, we have to test it out if It'll fit our GIRS system."

Arius sighed. The two he's with always talked about work when things are serious. He didn't like it one bit. Slowly but surely, Towa seemed to be taking his teacher's habits.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"All systems clear?"

""Yes, boss.""

Times Changingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें