Chapter 4: That's Classified

We are all sitting in the kitchen while we wait for someone else to show up, Kiara, i think her name was. The three boys are talking about fishing or something after they explained the whole island thing.

What i basically grasped from all of their gibberish is that the rich are called kooks and the poor are called pogues. The rich think they're entitled and beat the pogues asses in most fights, while the pogues work for the kooks doing random jobs they don't want to do.

Popes dad is Heyward and is apparently friends with everyone. JJ didn't say anything about his family but it sounds like he spends most of his time with John B so idk. Then theres John B, who i found out has the same last name as me, Routledge. Surprise, surprise! The picture on the wall makes no sense and I still don't understand how I never knew I had a brother or that my mom never told me.

"Yo, Rebecca," JJ says mockingly still not believing that my name is Rebecca. Tbh i wouldn't either.

"Yo, Jackass," I reply in the same high pitched tone while looking at him from the side.

"Who the hell are you really?" He questions walking over in front of me and crossing his arms.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I reply standing up from my seat and crossing my arms like his so we were staring right at each other. Well, i'm looking up, but same thing.

"Well, if we are going to trust you we should know who you are and where you came from." demandingly taking a step forward. I put my finger on his chest and push him back.

"Back up pretty boy. I never asked for you to trust me or for me to be here so how about you just let me leave and we can all be along with our day." Throwing my hands up in surrender and walking towards the door but it swung open to reveal the waitress from the restaurant. That must be Kiara. Shit... she better not say anything.

"Ummm Hi? Guys? Does someone want to explain why you wanted me here so urgently and why the nice, feisty girl is in the chateau? Hi by the way" she questions raising an eyebrow but giving me a slight smile. Thank goodness she didn't say anything about the news. She then looks at me and asks, "OH and why were you on TV because I would like to know who you are. No judgement just an explanation." Everyone's heads turn to me and there was a chorus of questions.

"So you lied twice"

"Who are you!"

"You were on tv???"

"Gosh i need a beer."

Okay I'll admit the last one was me, BUT its not wrong... I have the urge to sprint out the door right now but i know four against one is horrible odds in most peoples book so imma decide against it. "Okayyy sooo it was nice meeting yall. You know got to go have dinner with the fam so i'll catch you later." I clap my hand together smiling trying to quickly inch my way towards the back door but JJ grabs my shoulders and forces me to sit down in a rickety dining table chair. "Ouch, rude."

"Talk now." He says.

"That seems a bit bossy don't ya think?" I reply

"Please just give us something to work with." Pope asks nicely

"Okay Pope. I'll explain some things but Blondie isn't allowed to ask questions." I state folding my arms over my chest and leaning back in the chair giving JJ a glare. Hes being a bully and i don't appreciate bullies.

"Ok TV, explain, now." Kiara said but not in a harsh tone.

"Okay well. I got into a slight misunderstanding with some type of authority figures and hit a gas tank in the ferry while running away from them and that caused a fire which is apparently a big no no and they got angry which caused more running then cops involved which ended up with me throwing a rock through their windshield and then running through the woods onto this shacks porch to hide from said cops." I am out of breath after basically rambling that into one long sentence. They all looked a bit shocked and confused. John B was the first to speak up.

"What authority figures are we talking about?"

"That's classified." The CPS if we are getting technical but if i tell them that they definitely wont let me leave.

"Why would your parents not see the tv and find you?"

"Classified." My mom hates me and dad is somewhere here and i have a brother standing in-front of me but thats a big bomb to drop rn.

"Why did you punch Rafe in the face."

"That just felt good." No lies there.

"Whats your real name?" JJ asks and stares me dead in the eyes. Im seriously contemplating if i should tell them my real name or keep up this Rebecca bs. Why does he want to know so bad anyway. Probably to report me to get some ransom money or something.

"Classified." Stevie Tracy-Amelia Routledge. I know a mouth full. The soul purpose of my two middle names is that my initials spell STAR and thats it. There is no other significance except for making my hand hurt when I try to write it.

"Are you like some FBI agent because the only words in your vocabulary are 'lies' and 'classified'" Kiara said.

"Girl I wish i was that cool." I said back and we both smiled and laughed. "But technically you can't legally keep me here and interrogate me so i'm just going to go."

"No. What are you gonna do? Call the cops that are currently looking for you?" Blondie snapped. "Plus I think that you don't actually have anywhere to go and are trying to stay up by the skin of your teeth."

"Well if I'm not going to tell you anything and you won't let me leave to go HOME. Then let's do something fun."

"Do you know how to surf?" John B asks

"Nope. But what the hell, let's go."

. . .
So you know it's been like 5 months but i had a writers block so I'm sorry. Only like 20 people read this anyway but yeah heres a new chapter so enjoy

xx me :)