Chapter 2: Wrecked restaurant

Town wasn't too far away from the shack thingy. Im surprised they didn't follow me. As soon as i got into town I put my hood up on my zip up and went into the first restaurant I saw. I think its called Ship Wreck? no thats not it, maybe Wrecked? Yeah that sounds right.

Anyway, I walk in and there is a girl with tanned skin, beautiful curly hair, that doesn't look much older than me, standing at the counter taking peoples orders. I walk up to the counter "Can i get a lemonade, please?"

"Yeah for sure, two dollars." she says opening the cash register. 'shit i forgot money was a thing'

"Uh, never mind, sorry." I say and she gives me a curious look. Like, okay? I walk over to a booth in the corner and watch the tv in the corner, the news is on showing that there was a ferry fire. Oops. Then, they show a blurry picture of me running in my hoody away from the fire. Well shit. I need to get outta here.

The girl from earlier came up to me and i take a deep breath in, i am so screwed. I notice a lemonade in her hand, "Here, its on the house." She says. She walks over to the cash register, changes the channel on the tv and looks at me with a knowing smile.

What the hell?! She is definitely going to call the cops on me. She needs a nickname too though. Hmmmm, Bracelets. Yep, thats the one, considering that she had like seventy two bracelets on. Maybe not seventy two but definitely close.

The bell on the door jingles and a boy that looked completely fucked walked through. By fucked i mean high as a kite. He had blond hair and a blue polo shirt with some kakis on. His nickname is gonna be Hilfiger. Oooo some minions of his just walked in behind him. Their rich too so hopefully they keep their cash in there wallet and have it in their back pockets.

The first minion has frosty tips *gag* and the same rich outfit as hilfiger, only a yellow shirt instead. He will be called mr snowman. Get it... frosty. the snowman. im funny and you know it.

The second minion is a black guy with a buzz. Wait am i allowed to think that... He also looked rich with the same fit only a pink shirt instead. ew pink. His name is gonna be pinky because i ran out of creative ideas.

You know? They kinda look like the power-puff girls... lmao thats sad.

The three walk up to the counter and I can tell that bracelets is not too fond of them. I realize im staring and start watching whatever is on the tv now while sipping my lemonade. This is some goooooood lemonade im just sayin.

I finish and get up and put my empty glass on the bar and begin to walk towards the door. I need to find someone who might know my dad but this place is too public to be asking around since i was on the news.

My thoughts get interrupted as a hand get slammed on the bar right in front of me. I look up to see hilfiger in my face. He smells like coke and sweat, gross. "Hey you're pretty. Wanna go on a date?" He asks with a smirk glancing at his minions.

"No." I reply and try to leave but he puts his hand on my shoulder and i smack his arm away. Oh and since i was that close to him i may have snatched his wallet...

"Hey! what was that for!" His smirk is gone. Great he has anger issues, not surprised.

Bracelets is standing in the door way to the kitchen and kind of amused with a hint of curiosity. I look back and can now tell that these three are players and have no life. "Did i give you permission to touch me?" I say while death staring him and walk towards the door again. My hand is on the handle and he says "Your probably just a slut anyway."

Bracelets stops leaning on the door and takes a step, i just give her a look saying stay out of it. Why she cares, idk but she seems nice so i dont want her getting in between this.

I walk up to him. Hes smirking, thinking that he got me to like him somehow... who tf does he think he is? I decide to do something stupid. What is that you ask? I punched him in the face, it hurt, but his perfect little face isn't so perfect with a bloody nose.

"And you ARE a jackass." I say and walk out the door smiling. But of course i cant have a moment of glory as i run straight into somebody "oh sor-" I say but look up and realize its blondie. well shit. i try to jump over the rail that is by the door but he just grabs my waist. "HEY PUT ME DOWN!" I try jabbing his stomach with my elbows but have a horrible angle.

"STOP!" he shouts after struggling with holding me so i stop. "Why are you trying to run?!" i look at the person who asked the question and hes new. Hes black and has curly hair and pretty eyes, also seems a little more put together than the other two.

All of the sudden we hear shouts from inside and someone say 'IM GONNA KILL HER' well that can't be good. I look up at blondie "Maybe you can put me down so I can run away from the guy i just punched in the face?" I say innocently.

"You punched someone in the face!"

"Yeah thats what i said. Now can you let me go so i don't get punched back?" I try to wiggle out of his arms.

The boy that i didn't nickname yet asks "Well who did you punch?" As if that was his line in a play on cue hilfiger opens the door looking pissed and smeared blood on his shirt and face.

"Him!" is all i say and blondie must be in shock because he loosened his grip and i rip out of his arms into a full out sprint.

. . .
Hey yall!!!
so it may not be great and has a few spelling errors but if you really care that much then byeeee. sooooo ya hope your enjoying.

xx me :)