"My, skipping class are we?"

The Fat Lady said while batting her eyelashes.

"Well what's the password my dear?"

She added as she twirled her glass of champagne.

"Unguibus ignis avis"

Willard answered and the door soon opened with the Fat Lady greeting them with a smile.

The three exchanged a look before entering the place.

At the same time, four men whose eighteen years of age were also headed inside the Hufflepuff common room.

James vigorously tapped on beat at the barrels and soon the door opened.

The four exchanged a knowing look before proceeding inside.

"Those rumbustious Gryffindors owe us a minute of silence. Therefore a right punishment shall be given"

Willard started before the three of them casted Silencio spells in the Gryffindors trays and plates of snacks.

A few jinxes such as turning into a ferret, a bird, or a fox were also added in the mix.

The three laughed to themselves as they headed upstairs and put each of their Humming Lullabies music box in the boys' bedrooms.

"When they open the door they will be put into a deep sleep before they could get in"

Willard said before he and his friends jinxed the bed to produce water the very next morning.

"You really know a bunch of spells, Willard"

The kid named Sallow praised in awe.

"Of course I know a bunch, what are the summers for besides studying our butts off"

The other two nodded at his words and continued casting spells here and there such as a dancing spell causing the target to dance for a minute, laughter spells, and Hover spells.

At the same time the four men, jinxed the Hufflepuff's pets with colorful furs and scales.

They jinxed their pillows to create an animal noise when pressed on and made all the plants carnivorous.

They knew they were fighting a kid so they held back and left immediately.

"Can't wait for everyone to 'taste it/see it"

Both Willard and James said at the same time but in different places.

Their friends laughed with them as they all sneaked back to their classes.

That day, the two houses were turned upside down by the scream of chaos coming from the victims in both house.

All the people in it whipped their heads and only stared at the two groups they deemed to be the culprit.

"JAMES POTTER/CAIN WILLARD!!!"

Was the last cry heard from the heads of the two houses named Minerva McGonagall and Pomona Sprout.

****
After the class Harry was on his way to the common room when Lily stopped him.

Lily wore a smile that keeps twitching as she tries to hide her irritation from the pranks that destroyed the peace of her day.

She led Harry in the field where she let him have a go at flying on the broom alongside Teresa.

"Where's Prongsie and his friends?"

Harry asked while staring at her after 2 laps of flying around.

"Something came up so he's not with us"

She simply said and frowned.

"I heard, they were at war right now"

Teresa shrugged and snickered before propelling herself upward.

"What war?"

Harry asked looking dumbfounded but Lily simply shook her head and urged him to fly again.

"Dinner will be served soon and you won't have time to fly again after, so let's ask about Prongs later okay? Go on and have fun with your auntie Teresa first"

Lily said with a warm smile while looking at her son.

"Auntie!? You mean sis right?"

Teresa shouted from a far.

"Wow you have good hearing now?"

Lily spat back and snorted.

"Well you sure didn't tone it down for me to hear"

She said in a huff before flying around again.

Lily laughed at her and met up with Alice and Sasha who has been looking for them.

Sasha could only sign with her hand that night because of the silencio spell she got from eating one of the Gryffindors' snacks.

-
-
-
End of the chapter