2. 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐘

|𝐁𝐈-𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑|
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 & 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓, 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

2417 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

Your clan had been one of the rival clans that was feuding with the Lin Kuei for some time. Your mother was a fierce leader for the White Lotus.

However as many years passed and you were brought into the world—your mother became world weary. She didn't want her new family to be accosted by the Lin Kuei in a way that could cost your lives.

Your mother made a deal.

By the time you were 18, you were to be married to the Lin Kuei's eldest son of the Grandmaster.

Bi-Han.

Your marriage would end the feud between both clans—and by the time Bi-Han's father grew old and perished, he would become Grandmaster.

The meeting between you was tense and the marriage... well. It was brief.

Bi-Han was a man of very few words, often ignoring you and only prioritized the tasks of both the White Lotus and Lin Kuei.

You could never bring yourself to forgive your mother for giving you up. At least—because she didn't tell you until you turned 18.

You got tired of being ignored by Bi-Han, often longing for more and at least, simple human interaction.

The day came that you would confront Bi-Han. You saw Bi-Han walking with a couple of Lin Kuei warriors across the training ground.

You trudged over to him, not caring if he was busy. It was time to tell him of your feelings towards his coldness. "Bi-Han..." You muttered.

"What is it?"

Bi-Han stopped to face his wife. He was noticeably irritable at the sight of you.

"Are you going to berate me again with petty matters? I've asked you a thousand times not to bother me with your stupid questions, but it's to no avail." He sneered.

"It's because it's true!" You yelled.

"You never speak to me, it's like I'm some sort of antique doll! You never say much when I try to make conversation—it's as though I can't get through to you, this marriage is pointless if you don't try!"

"For the sake of our clans, I married you. It was not for love. I am a pragmatic person and you should understand that."

"In addition, what do you expect from me? That I suddenly become some kind of romantic? I am a realist." Bi-Han scoffed.

"I'd prefer the bare minimum." You said narrowing your eyes.

"I'm not asking you to hold me, show affection or even be romantic. All I'm asking for is simple human interaction. But I suppose that is too much to ask of you." You muttered disappointedly before turning on your heels to leave.