Unexpected encounter

Start from the beginning

"OUCH! THAT FRICKING HURT!" As it should. Bitch.

The remaining group – the hurt boy included – fell silent. Many of them didn't see this coming. (Y/N) walked towards the protagonist and knelt down. As he tried to speak, only ghostly noises were generated. Oh, right. Vessels like The Hollow Knight can't talk. He reminded himself.

Soon, the brown haired victim took the chance and quickly fled from their sight. The protagonist heard his diminishing footsteps, as he gave him a look to ensure the victim's safety. Only then did Midoriya set his eyes on his own savior. The cloaked individual was sitting in front of him, his eyes dimly set on the fluffy boy.

"U-Uhm... Wha- Who are you?" Midoriya nervously stammered. His gaze fell onto the object hanging on the savior's back, which caused him to be intimated.

Noting the little boy's body language, (Y/N) desperately waved his hands in front of him, trying to calm the young greenie from the cloak wearing person he wasn't going to do any damage. Izuku seemed to be relieved, as the white faced individual remarked, a held in breath escaped his mouth.

A groan was heard behind the two, their eyes set on the explosive boy as he rubbed his left side as he began to stand. The fear that once was erased from Midoriya kicked in, and it took back its rightful residence. (Y/N) sensed it.

I always hated this pomeranian, he venomly said to himself.

The spiky haired individual finally acknowledged (Y/N)'s presence. His eyes narrowed as Bakugo growled, "Who are you to invade in someone's business, you shitty freak?!" Now he's done it.

With his hollow and empty eye sockets, the new guy stared intensely at his earlier target. The hot tempered kid flinched slightly at the glare as he took a step backward, and there was a moment of silence. The horned person watched as Bakugo's pants started to slowly wetten, fear evidently present on his face.

Will you look at that. The allmighty and feared Katsuki Bakugo pissing himself from a single glance from the supposed 'freak'~ (Y/N) pondered mockingly, and a somber chuckle was coming from him. The other children either stared blankly at their leader or either couldn't help themselves and burst out laughing at the poorly scene in front of them. Even Midoriya brought out a giggle despite being scared. Feeling humiliated, a blush of embarrassment adorned the small pomeranian child's cheeks heavily, and he ran away from the after effects of his humiliation. "I- I WILL GET YOU B-BACK FOR THIS, YOU EXTRA!!"

As the humiliated Bakugo left the children's field of vision, the laughter didn't die down. Getting annoyed by the loud noises, (Y/N) grabbed the fluffy greenie's hand and marched away. After getting to the sandpit, he came to a halt, and little Midoriya, caught off guard, bumped into the horned person's back. He stumbled back a tiny bit, massaging his head. "S-Sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" The child profusely exclaimed, embarrassed.

With a small gesture of (Y/N)'s hand, he wanted to brush it off, which Midoriya slowly understood. "Uhm... t-thank you for stepping up, whoever you are." He bashed out, quickly bowing to show his gratitude. Internally, the cloaked individual squealed happily. God, he's such a bean!

(Y/N) placed a hand on the thanking boy to which Midoriya perked up, and he nodded. Then, the fluffy boy smiled. "Err... can you tell me your name?" He questioned curiously the savior. Recalling the fact that the horned individual could not talk, he grabbed the nail and drew a picture in the shape of a ghost on the sand. The child in front of him watched with nosy eyes as he made lines here and there in a frenzy. 

After he was done, (Y/N) lifted the artificially crafted nail and waited for the young child to devine. Moments later, Izuku woke up from his thinking state before he spoke, "Joker?"