Unexpected encounter

3rd Person's POV:

(Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open. A soft breeze gushed over his body, giving out a hue of freshness over his figure. Leaves were waving with the wind's flow, a seething sight of trees, plants sprouting from the soil.

He was located in a forest. Complete nature.

Only now, (Y/N) seemed to realize that his body was laying flat, with the stomach touching the green floor of plants and the brown shade of earth. A few wild animals had stood curiously beside him with their nose sniffing his sides.

However, as the animals remarked a sudden movement from their found, their heads withdrew, and they fled back to the directions the wildlife's animals had come from. Slowly, (Y/N) began to shift in a more comfortable position, being a sitting manner.

While sitting upright, he began inspecting his body; The skin tainted a pitch-black color. (Y/N) wore a fine cloak, the fabric being surprisingly cotton, in addition to a close-to-green turquoise shade, it covered most of his body. By feeling his back, a long object hung on it. He took it out to his front, and (Y/N) noticed it was a nail. In fact, it was a pure nail. Its noticeable curves and lines were chiseled in perfection. The nail was almost double the size of his arm. I'm surprised The Knight could carry that long nail...

Speaking of his arms, (Y/N) took a closer look to his hands. They had the same shape of that of a human, just about the same skin tone of his whole body. The feet were akin to the hands' situation.

From a nearby lake, he could see his head. But instead of that, a white shell took its place: it had two large holes. His eyes, supposedly. They were as dark as his skin, if not darker. On the top, two horns stuck on it, one on each side. That's cool. But why do I feel... empty? Unfulfilled?

Ignoring the following change, (Y/N) stood on his feet. He wasn't sure where to go, but shouting came to his attention. The tone was fierce, even coming from a child, but it was familiar to him somehow.

His legs carried him closer to the source, as the shouting became clearer and more understandable. A bush in front of him concealed (Y/N)'s presence, and his eyes fell on a scene unfolding not that far away from him.

They were all children, probably the age of elementary schoolers. Upon looking closer, he noticed two particular individuals: one of them possessed ash blond spiky hair, his eyes matching the red of a ruby. Bakugo Katsuki. The other had big eyes, coloring a lively green. His hair was partly black, but the roots held a forest green color as well. Izuku Midoriya.

I'm at the beginning of the story, he remembered, showing slight enthusiasm.

Turning his attention back to the group of children, you noticed Bakugo mocking Midoriya. He was standing in front of a brown haired kid who was on his knees holding his stomach in pain.

"Why are you b-being s-so mean, Kacchan? H-He didn't do anything to you!" The heroic green boy feigned bravery, but his shuddering body betrayed his fear.

As much as (Y/N) wanted to intervene, he chose not to. It would probably affect the timeline. Was he?

A strong probably.

But something within the reincarnated boy urged a sense of going in and preventing any further torment from the explosive boy. Without any delay, his body moved autopilot, (Y/N)'s target being the said boy. Suddenly, his whole being got covered in shadow black, leaving the eye holes shining a bright white.

While dashing forward, he delivered a heavy right hook, perfectly hitting the side of his target. Due to the additional momentum from his dash, Bakugo skidded several meters back.