Chapter 2. Paralyzed

Anxiety is a common theme discussed through the chapter, along with non-explicit sexual content and copious drinking/alcohol abuse. Please don't read any further if you are sensitive to these topics.

 Please don't read any further if you are sensitive to these topics

┗━━━━━◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ━━━━━┛

"I am so hungry." Jisung groans on his couch, watching Seungmin clear the other half of his messy furniture, tossing clothes to the floor with a grimace.

"What do you have here to eat?" Felix asks from the kitchen, hands grabbing onto the fridge door's handle, swinging the cold coffin open, scanning for anything to cook for his tipsy friends.

"I always order food." Jisung turns his head, looking towards Felix with reddened eyes and a lazy smile. Felix sighs, closing the refrigerator door, turning to look at Jisung.

"Do you want me to order something for us? We have like two hours before we have to go meet your bartender."

"You don't have to, Lix. I can order something." Jisung tried to respond, but Felix was already pulling out his phone and leaning against the kitchen island.

"Too late, I'm ordering us barbecue from the place down the street."

"Ha!" Jisung laughs quietly to himself. "I order from there like every other day."

"Makes a lot of sense as for why your apartment is so disgusting," Seungmin drawls, watching Jisung turn to look at him with fake pity.

"I don't have time to clean, Minnie!"

"You literally fucking work from home." Seungmin's expression is nearly emotionless, eyes narrowed with both disgust and disappointment.

"I can't do this by myself." Jisung pouts and Seungmin rolls his eyes.

"We're cleaning this pigsty." Seungmin rises from the couch, looking around the messy apartment with a long sigh rolling through his lips. Jisung watches with a curious gaze, listening to Felix approach with determination leading his tone.

"We're gonna help you, right now. Let's clean."

"Can I at least drink while we're doing this?" Jisung begs.

"Yes, Ji. Go get a drink." Felix smiles, watching his friend rise from the couch and practically race over to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of soju from the door.

"Thank god," Jisung's fingers immediately move to pop the bottle open, instantly raising the fresh soju to his lips to tilt it over his tongue.

"Where are we starting?" Seungmin looks over the horrid living space, canvasing the possible hours it was going to take to clean Jisung's cluttered mess.

"Start with the couch. Ji's gotta sit somewhere." Felix mutters, reaching over the back of the couch to grab a few items of clothing. "Where's your laundry stashed at?"