"What’s a Nevermore freak doing out in the wild with a pretty sweetheart." The first boy who approached the booth asked looking at him with disgust.

" This is our booth but you can sit here pretty girl." The second one said winking at (Y/N) making her uncomfortable.

"Let's go..." (Y/N) whispered to Wednesday while tugging his sleeves.

Wednesday noticing this held her hand and asked, "Why are you dressed like religious fanatics?"

"We’re pilgrims." One of boy answered.

"Potato, po-tah-to."

"We work at Pilgrim World." The leader said slamming a flyer on the table making (Y/N) little bit flinch away.

"It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park to zealots responsible for mass genocide." Wednesday said with a cold tone while looking at (Y/N).

"My dad owns Pilgrim World. Who you calling stupid?" The leader snapped.

"If the buckled shoe fits."

"You freak...." The leader angrily said. But before he could say something he got interrupted.

" Who the hell are calling freak!?" (Y/N) snapped not taking the insult anymore while standing up from her seat.

Tyler noticing the situation, came over to help "Guys, back off."

"Stay out of this, Galpin." One of the boys said, trying to push Tyler backward.

"Yes, stay out of this." Wednesday said looking at Tyler.

....[sinister music playing]....

"So tell me, freak… you ever been with a normie?" The spat glancing at the girl.

"I’ve never found one that could handle me." (Y/N) said casually.

Wednesday blankly stared at him and suddenly "Boo!"

"Hey!" The leader jumped backward getting scared and this is when the fight break out.

One of the boy suddenly grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulder which made her flinch away and throw her hand towards him, hitting his face.