"You will be learning how to be a proper lady in a family like this. Do you understand?" Her fathers voice is hard, and leaves no room for her to fight against it. Her head nods. Her mother looks desperately towards her daughter hating how this is affecting the young girl.

   "A family like this loves someone no matter what. She can be however she wants Malcolm."

   "No! Marco has already been sorted into Gryffindor and made me look bad. My daughter will not be frolicking around with boys, in the dirt, and definitly not be another disappointment. Will you?"

    "No." Her voice is small now. No happiness exists in her eyes. It's been a week since she's last seen Regulus. Her father said that she couldn't see anyone until she learned how to act properly.

   She is still having trouble. Her mother pulls her hand, and drags the girl carefully into her room. Her hands mess with her daughter hair after she closes the door. Kneeling down she makes eye contact with Angelique.

  "I'm so sorry my sunshine. You deserve all the happiness in the world. You'll be at Hogwarts soon. I'll give permission for you to stay on holidays if you want. Your father has changed, and I fear that you must do as told while you are here. It won't be much. Regulus can help you too. I won't let anything happen to you. Do you understand."

   Angelique can see the small drops of water trailing slowly down her mothers cheeks. Her eyes not blinking as to try and stop the tears from falling. Her mothers hands fidgeted within her hair trying to keep a connection with her.

   The manor had turned dark. It resembled the Black's now. Always dreary, and dreadful. The women worried for when Marco would come home. If this week has been hard, what about the next seven years?

    What would happen woth the boy once he came home due to his 'shameful' actions.

   What if the girl wasn't put in slytherin herself? Would she be hurt? Would they have to flee and leave Regulus, and all of Marco's friends?

   "I understand. I have to make him proud. What if I get put in Gryffindor though? I really want to be, but now it seems that it's a really bad idea."

   "We don't control where you go. You make your own path. Your father loves you deep down, and I hope nothing bad will happen. I won't let anything and happen. To you or Marco. I promise."

                                 |¤|

   The girl was getting better at everything her father sent her way. She now knew what a mud-blood was.

    They were muggle borns who claimed to be special. Ones that came from a line of non magic folk, yet define the odds and were able to use magic. She didn't understand why they should hate them. She did not say that out loud though.

   They were also half bloods. People who are half muggke half wizard. That just made the whole romance thing look better in her head. That someone could be ok with not having as much as their partner, but they still support their specialities.

   She is glad Regulus was ok with her skills. She definitly still fancies the boy, trying everything as hard as she can to see him. Her mother talking to her father rewardless.

   Marco hasn't sent another letter. Angelique secretly sent one to him suggesting he just wait until they meet. That things were really bad at home, and that he would want to keep certain situations regarding his first year quiet.

   So she's been all alone. The elves weren't allowed to talk freely anymore. Aleverything the girl did to make them was shut down.

   Her offensive skills have been worked on, and she's been given 'lady' classes. Learning to drink tea properly. Learning to be in a dress that cuts off all her circulatory system, and suffocating the poor girl.