A young girl with long, jet black hair pulls at the bottom of her dress. Looking up to her mother she whines.

    "Mum, why must we visit our neighbors? We didn't in our last house."

   Her nose wrinkles slightly in distaste speaking about their last home. The detestment towards meeting their new neighbors seemingly came from nowhere, because she usually loves meeting new people.

   Her mother bends down and fixes the dress for her daughter. A soft smile on her face, and her bright green eyes shining luminously. She moves her left hand from her daughters dress to her face tucking some loos strands behind her ear.

   "My Sunshine, there is no reason to be upset. You can make friends this way. We are meeting then because your father said they were nice."

   Angelique looks to her brother as he races down a set of stairs. His hair still a messy bunch on top of his head. His foot slips on the last stair and he tumbles into their mom. Angelique laughs as his looks up to the grown woman sheepishly. A small chuckle leaves his mouth, and he stands up.

    "Sorry mum. The stairs are bloody slippery here." Their moms hand places itself in his hair and fluffs it. Huffing his hand intercepts hers. "Mummm, not the hair."

   "Its already mess what more can my hand do?" Their mom questions amusedly.

    "Well if you must ask, this is how my hair looks best. Girls love it messy."

    "Eeewwww," Angelique states.

    "What girls do you talk to sir? You're 11."

    "I'm going to be going to Howarts soon, it's like a girlfriend carnival!"

    "Marco."

    "What?! I'll study too, but you have to admit my chances are pretty high. I'm handsome, and smart. You say so all day. Girls are gonna love me."

    "Well, I think Marco is full of himself," Angelique states. Marco sticks his tongue out at her, and she returns the gesture.

    "Well my beautiful children I think that we should go talk to our neighbors before it gets to late, yes?"

    "Yes, Mum," The children say in sync. Their hands clasp eachothers and they follow their mother out the door. They walk across the road to the house in front of theirs.

     It's dark, and seems to have dark clouds looming over it. Crows rest in odd numbers randomly scattered along the fence or roof. It looks.rather scary to the young girl, and she grips her brothers hand tighter.

    "Why does their house look like that mum?"

   "Well, they are probably just decorating early for Halloween."

   "Its August." Marco states matter of factly. He's been counting down the days until he goes to Hogwarts so if anyone knows what the day is,.it's him.

    "Some people are just like that. Now be nice ok?"

    Mrs. Rosemadden knocks on the door. The sound is hollow, and short. The door swings open, and allows the view of a slim, dark haired woman.

    "The Rosemaddens I assume?"

    "You assume correctly, Mrs.Black."

    "Come in."

    The family of three steps through the door, and it closes on its own. Angelique, and Marco stand slightly behind their mother. Still off put with the way the outside looked. It carried into the inside of the home as well. Dark green, or black coloring everything around. Portraits of different Black's hung on the walls, and they all seemed rather depressed and evil.