You cant leave me.. I love you way to much...

Guys this one is the worst for me to write because yeah ha ha. I don't really have too much of an idea of where to go with this book but I kind of got an idea.

This chapter almost made me cry while writing it! I hope it gets you too..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tom's POV~
Tucker drives us to the hospital because he's the only one emotionally stable. I probably would have been if I wasn't in love with her.

When he get to the hospital the doctor tells us that we can't go in. I try to scream and argue with them but it doesn't work and he just get security to take me into the waiting room. I'm sitting in the corner crying my eyes out I don't know what to do. If I lose her then I'll lose everything because she is what's kept me in a good mood after Kate.
Kenzi has made me who I am right at this moment. She's made me happy she's made Jordan feel like he's got a little sister, she's made Tucker and Sonja feel like they have someone other than me that they can talk to especially Sonja. I don't want this girl to die.

The doctors finally let us see her and I don't care whose there but I say this:
"Kenzi. I should've told you this but I really really think that I've fallen for you. You mean everything to me and and don't want you to die..." I'm holding her hand and bawling my eyes out. "I love you so much. I love you so so so so much. Please don't die on me. I wouldn't know what to live for. You've made me who I am and..... and I've been happier just being friends with you than I ever was with Kate... I wanna be more than just friends. I want you to wake up. I want to hear your sweet voice and see your beautiful blue eyes. Please just wake up..." I'm squeezing her hand and I'm on my knees beside the hospital bed,with my face on her stomach bawling. This is killing my heart...

Sonja makes me stand up and she hugs me and I cry into her shoulder. Jordan and Tucker is crying too.

~Tucker's POV~

Why..? I hate seeing Tom like this. I know this has to be killing him more than it's killing me but she is like a sister to me and Jordan. And after what Tom just said to her I know he means it. He really is happier with her than Kate.

~Sonja's POV~

This is killing me too. But I need to be strong because I've got Tom crying on my shoulder. She means a lot to him...

"Tom... I know this isn't a good time to say this but she's always talked about you. She really likes you too..." he looks at me with tears on his face and starts crying more.

~Jordan's POV~

I'm crying into Erin's shoulder while she cries into mine. Erin's phone rings and she asks me to answer it.

"H-hello..?... No this is her cousins boyfriend.... yes... Okay.... Thank you...."
"Soo..?" Tucker's voice cracks
"Her brother started the fire..." I say bursting into tears again. JARDON PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! BE STRONG FOR THE WEMON! I stop crying for a minute and start again.

~Tom's POV~

While I'm crying into Sonja's shoulder, the hand that's holding Kenzi's tightens up... I look at her and she moves alittle.
"Kenzi!! I thought I lost you!" I scream/cry as I hug her. "I love you so much. Don't ever think other wise. "

~Kenzi~

"I love you so much. Don't ever think other wise." I hear Tom say as I open my eyes.

"T-tom..!" I hug him and he kisses me.... right on the lips.. it takes me a little but I kiss back. It's soft and gentle. I wipe his tears as he rests his forehead on mine. "I love you too, Thomas!"

Everyone hugs me and a month later I get to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's not the end folks!! There's still ore to come!
•Nikki•