43-What You Want?❣️

Start from the beginning

"If you want money or property I can gave you everything again but please don't scatter my happy family" Mr Park said with his moist eyes while collapsing his both hand Infront of him.

Jk's heart aches knowing about his thought and perspective about him looking at him in disbelief and trying to stopped him for saying further.

"Hana broke into my son's party and she want money from me again. She is continuously threating me." He said sighing furrowing breathed heavily rubbing his heart. Jk worriedly look at him and gave a glass of water.

"Are you fine? Mr Park." Jk asked he is sweating and breathing heavily he point towards his heart mumbling hurts.

Jk instantly gets up and called his assistant and peun. He made him stand up hesitantly and made him walk a little towards door.

.....

At Hospital...

Park family sitting on bench crying jk does all the formalities because they came late.

"Seo Joon, I'm going take care your dad and them." Jk said looking at Mrs Park and rose. He nods his hand and hug him crying mumbling thanks.

Jk hesitantly hug him back and rub his back while saying.

"Everything will be fine soon. No need to worry." Jk said while pulling away from hug he nods his head smiling.

"Bye ma'am, everything is fine now so stop crying." Jk said calmly and wipe rose tears. They nodded mumbling thank you.

"Hyungie, what are you doing here?" Jk looked back instantly and saw his confused wify standing while pouting he chuckled soon he furrowed.

"What are you doing here? Are you ok bub? Is everything okay?" Jk ask while checking him every side. Park family looking at them curious.

"First I asked so answer me first." Tae said while holding his both hands. Jk raised his an eyebrow.

He giggle when his cute wify glare at him while poking his dimple jk peck on his nose.

He told him everything while pointing towards them. Tae gasp while keeping his one hand on his mouth wide doe eyes.

"Is uncle okay?" Tae asked keeping jk hand on his chest. Jk wrap his both hands on his waist and nods his head.

Tae peek inside room through glass window feeling bad for him and look at his family with a soft smile, bowing a little bit. They nodded with a small smile.

"Now, you tell me why are you here?" Jk asked cupping his cheeks he smile widely and drag him towards other department.

"Hyung, he is Kim Taehyung right who reject your marriage purposal?" Rose asked curious Mrs Park nodded her head. Seo gave her a tight lips smile.

"Yeah, now he is Jeon Taehyung. Mr Jeon's wify." Seo said and sat beside his mother who caresses his back.

"Oh, they look best together." Rose said looking at their retracted figure he nods his head with a small smile.

He told his mother and sister about them and how he ready to broke their home they shook their head disbelief.

"Still he help your father and you. He is really a kind man you better asked their forgiveness Seo." Mrs Park said patting on his cheeks he nodded.

"I were going to call you, then I saw you are already here." Tae said while giggling and dragging him he nods.

"I came here with bogum hyung. Jisoo noona is here for her delivery." Tae said jk smile and whispered 'oh.'