Part 18

I guess you could say that not everybody is meant to fit in wherever they go. But fitting in has always been such a goal for everyone and when you can't reach it , it's like you aren't good enough or that you're not worth fitting, but in fact it's utterly wrong, us each have somewhere we belong to , people we belong to and we will be put in many places where we'll struggle to get in and we won't and we'll be put in all the wrong places but all this to lead us to our destined stop. We might take a while to do so but as we all can fathom from life is that it's all about hard working and patience more importantly, to sum it up they all have a connection with time. So we all belong maybe not here , not now, but we will somewhere and someday. Being a reject is never an option, indeed it is a phase, it might last but not long enough because somewhere between the lines of our story we are destined to be somewhere and with someone. So basically whenever you don't feel like you fit or that you feel like a reject , try again nothing ever works from the first shot, and lastly if it didn't work , learn to be patient for what you are really meant to have and where you are supposed to be. Never convince yourself that it's you, it's neither them, it's just destiny and that destiny wasn't just meant for you to accomplish together. So be patient and work for what you want and never let it get to your head that you aren't enough for someone.