𝐂𝐇𝐏 𝟑𝟐 - Deals

Depuis le début

"Don't try that with me, breaking through my head is harder than you think." My eye twitches, did he really think that would work? Snape is good at Legilimency, but my Occlumency is better. His expression shifts from that cold look of superiority and disdain to annoyance, leaning back in the chair with a scowl on his lips.

"Then what exactly do you want out of this."

"Sibling visitations." I say simply, walking over to the desk and standing right in front of him. My palms facing down on the desk as I lean forward onto them, he looks skeptical. My eyes shift from his crooked nose to his constant frown, the lines on his forehead can hold cards with how deep they are. "You'll know what will happen if you refuse."

I push a little further, reminding him of what I could do, what I could say to get him pretty much killed and labelled a traitor on both sides. He meets my words with silence, glaring at me as I'm sure his tiny Brian tried to think of a way around me. I wonder what kind of bullshit excuse he's going to throw at me this time.

"You're very concerned about her comfort when she's supposed to be dead."

...

A jolt of electricity bolted down my spine, it's even painful as it hit the sole's of my feet. My palms break in a sweat and my head spins, his face contorting into a smug curiosity. No, he's taunting me. He doesn't know anything, he doesn't know shit. He's bluffing.

"Is that the best you can come up with?"

"The question should be Mr Riddle, should I show this failure to the dark lord." There is a callous in his voice, this fucker is playing with me.

"How desperate are you?" My outrage isn't lost in my tone, this isn't possible, he wasn't there. His eyebrows ease and he looks dead in my eyes, why doesn't he look like he's lying?

"She was supposed to be dead last year."

...

"Why is she still here?"

-

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Mattheo?" Y/n hadn't really left the common room or her room for the last day, aside from bitterly attending classes, she wasn't present. It had been a few days since the isolation had become noticeable; except this time, it wasn't self imposed. Her voice called into the common room from the stairs, usually late at night like this was when Mattheo would be the only one in the room; yet he wasn't today.

"Riddle, where the hell did you go?" She muttered to herself. The last day hadn't been good. Lorenzo never came back to talk to her, Pansy went back to ignoring her unless she needed something and she couldn't remember the last time Blaise came to talk with her.

The only person in the Slytherin house that gave her time of day was Mattheo.

Y/n walked toward the common room doors, maybe if he wasn't in here, he could be near by. Or at least, that's what she hoped. Y/n needed someone, something to distract her. The room was stuffy. Maybe that was just her, but regardless it was uncomfortable. Her feet climbed the few steps before she pulled at the door, her eyes on the floor until something blocked her, a body she ran into. That had become a habit.

Y/n's eyes snapped up as she caught the other person with her hands, just the person she was looking for.

"Mattheo, there you are."