stomach ache

________________________________

mason and i were supposed to go to halloween horror nights, but i'm sick and i can't go.

all i've done for the past 12 hours is lay in my bed and binge orange is the new black. i've barely touched my phone because it makes me feel worse to look at the screen.

i feel my phone buzzing and i groan, seeing who's calling me. i see that it's mason facetiming me and i smile a little, answering it.

"hi honey what are you doing?" his smile falters a little when he sees the bags under my eyes and how pale i look. "i've done nothing all day, i've felt nauseous all day long. it sucks" i sit up, fixing my ponytail.

"you're sick?" he frowns, getting up from his bed and getting his keys, going outside. "yeah i think so, i don't know i just don't wanna throw up. where are you going?" i turn over in my bed, facing the wall.

"to your house duh. do you have soup or something that's easy on your stomach?" he gets in his car, coming to my house. i groan, my stomach clenching again.

"yeah we do, becareful driving okay? i love you" i half-smile at him. "okay baby i love you too" he smiles at me, hanging up.

i stand up, going to the kitchen to get water and nausea medicine. it feels even worse when i stand up, so i try to make it quick. i grab a snack and my water and go back upstairs to wait for mason to get here.

a few minutes into the next episode of my show, i hear mason come into my house. "hey baby, you feeling okay?" he comes in my room, sitting on my bed and feeling my forehead. "you feel a little warm, have you checked your temperature?" mason plays with my hair, moving it out of my face. "yeah it was 99.7. i don't even think that's a fever"

laying in my bed, he pulls me closer to his chest, my back facing him. "it's a low fever but you'll feel better soon, it'll pass. honestly you might just need to throw up and you'll feel better" he whispers into my hair, gently rubbing his thumb on my stomach.

"no" i whine, my stomach hurting more. "my stomach hurts so bad, i don't know what to do" i cry, moving closer to mason. he kisses my head, "it's okay, i'm right here baby. you're okay i promise. you probably just ate something bad, don't stress too much okay?"

i nod my head, eventually falling asleep from mason gently rubbing my stomach.

a few hours later, i wake up to my mouth filling up with saliva and my heart racing. i immediately know i'm gonna throw up and panic, moving masons arm off of me and running to the bathroom. i hear mason come to the bathroom and kneel down behind me as i'm throwing up, emptying basically nothing out of my stomach since i've barely eaten.

"it's okay honey, let it out you're okay. i'm right here" he soothes me, holding my hair back and rubbing my back. resting my elbows on the toilet seat, i let out a cry. "i don't wanna throw up any-" i throw up again, emptying everything else out of my stomach.

my body stops shaking as bad and my heart rate slows down as i flush the toilet, leaning back onto mason. he grabs the washcloth off my counter, wetting it and wiping my mouth off, "good girl, do you feel better now?" (good girl😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊)

nodding my head, he helps me up and to my bed. "drink some water okay? i'm gonna go make you soup" he kisses my forehead.

i feel relieved because my stomach doesn't hurt anymore, i really did have to just throw up. unpausing my show, i wait for mason to come back.

"here baby" he hands me the soup, sitting in my bed next to me and wrapping his arm around me, kissing the side of my head. "thank you for being with me, you didn't have to do this for me" i blush, finishing the soup and putting it next to me on the table. "i couldn't leave you by yourself when you're sick, you know i'd do anything for you."

a/n: hi babygirls i wanna go to hhn so bad to see mason and fryboy🙏 vote and comment (not proofread)