All american bitch

So turned out this Ghoulie witch was a teacher before and she's really okay. I know Angelica wants to help her so I try my best to be supportive.

"You're gonna help me now or not?" I asked Angelica and she nodded yes. I was searching for some tampons.

„Here." Angelica said and handed me some. „Thanks." I said and wanted to walk up to the toilet.

As I was on my way I saw Josh walking towards me. First thing I noticed was his finger. Well half a finger. „Your finger looks like a little dick." I said laughing but kept walking.

He rolled his eyes and went for Angelica and Wesley.
I wanted to know what's going on but as I got there Angelica took my arm and walked up to Eli's side.

„Listen up, piss midget. The Target on your side has a pharmacy. We need those antibiotics or Josh will die." Angelica screamed. That's what it's all about?

„Saving a human life is the highest from of karmic reward, Eli." Wesley added.

„Karma was my cousins Mia's stripper name, and now she's a puddle of skin on central avenue. Karma is dead." Eli answered.

„Just give us the shit." I mentioned and rolled my eyes.

„I want my fucking mall back. You heathens are trespassing, but if you leave, I'll Dose you some of my Pharma to save Josh." Eli said and turned his back to us.

„So you have antibiotics?" Angelica asked again.

„Well, no, but I have other stuff that could help. Ice packs, Luna bars. Good ones. No lemon bullshit. I'll trade you for some lotion."

„Lotion? You should have plenty." Wesley assumed.

„Mavis and I used it all." Eli said pissed back. Something about this didn't feel good.

„I think Mavis is a mannequin." Wesley whispered in my ear. I chuckled at that.

„Ew. Lotion for what? The sex?" Angelica asked weirdly.

"No! Mavis and I are saving ourselves until marriage. Until then, we're taking practice shots. Scrubbing potatoes, Flogging Molly, Spotifying, Defense again the dark arts, going down to Palm Springs, getting a salmon head... come on, just give me one squirt of that cucumber melon ointment."

"She dosen't negotiate with terrorists." I answered for my little sister.

„I'm going to search those drugs stuff." Angelica added and skated away.

„Hey, I know your secret, chocolate." Eli whispered.

„What is he talking about?" I asked and Wesley shook his head.

„He dosen't know a shit. He's just being weird." Wesley defended himself. It's probably true.

"I know you two are going to get my lotion. I'm whitemailing your ass." Eli said and got closer to Wesleys direction.

"Don't you mean blackmailing?" I asked confused.

"I'm reclaiming the word. White is the total of all color. Besides, Serena you should be on my side. White and white."

I rolled my eyes and Wesley nodded to go away. "You realize I'm latina, right?" I asked before walking with Wesley.

"You're latina?" Wesley asked as we walked somewhere in the nowhere.

"Nope. I'm all american bitch."

„There you two are!" Angelica said. She looked like she was searching for us a while.