Ghoulie Witch

The guy took his helmed off. "Sup, turds."

"This is who we've been scared off? A light breeze could kick his ass." Angelica said pissed and I laughed. It was Eli Cardashyan.

"Shut up, slut." He said pissed. "Just because I got to fuck more than you." I mocked back.

"Gross." Angelica mumbled.

"I thought it was gonna be Hoyles. This is... who is this again?" Wesley asked.

"It's Eli." I answered not happily. Eli was famous for always getting fake stuff. Like instead of "Nikes" on his shoes stood "pikeys."

"I think we'll be fine." Josh laughed.

"He's a knockoff Baron Triumph." I answered laughing and pushed Josh slightly on the shoulder and he nodded while not stopping laughing.

"Knockoff? Yo, I'm the OG gangsta of the SG Valley." Eli answered, "King of bling, Raja of the shopping center."

"Sure, fine, but who else is here with you?" Angelica asked mocking.

"Where's Sam Dean?" Josh asked.

"Do I look like her publicist?" Eli asked joking.

"Sam's not here?"

"It's just me and my girlfriend, Mavis."

"You have the entire mall? You? Eli Cardashyan?" Angelica asked unbelievably.

"How do y'all know him?" Wesley asked confused.

"Eli and Serena used to be best friends." Angelica said chill.

"You two?" Wesley asked pointing at us. Eli nodded. "Gosh, I should've paid more attention."

"I'm on the boss level." Eli said proudly.

"You used aluminum foil to write Triumph on your bike." Wesley answered cringey.

"After the bomb exploded and everyone scampered like Smurfs, who came here and locked this shit tighter than a nun's vag? Eli. Who's living like the Sultan of Dubai? Eli."

"You mean the Sultan of Brunei." Angelica corrected.

"What? No? Where is Brunei, huh? Dubai, where sultans like me rule empires. You know, one lap a day dressed like this keeps all you looters away, so how you like me now, Wesley Fists?"

"I like you just fine. Why wouldn't I?" He answered on Eli's question.

"Oh, we are mortal enemies, like Moriarty and Holmes. Batman and the Joker. Ronald McDonald and the Hamburglar. You are my nemesis and I will have revengeance." Eli answered honest.

I looked at Josh and Angelica who were as cringed as I was. "Who are you again?"

"The guy who had a crush on our dear Serena." Josh answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, yes. Now I can remember you."

Basically there was this rumor when Eli and I were best friends that we were together. At first they thought we were just crushing on each other and then he just started ignoring me. To be real I kinda had a crush on him but he ruined it.

Suddenly another motorcycle was able to hear. It was someone who had the same outfit as Eli just... original.

„Look what you assholes did! You brought the death demon here!" Eli said and ran to the door.

„Us? You're the one imitating him. It was probably your tricycle." Angelica screamed at him while he tried to open the door.

„Faster, he's almost here." Josh screamed.