He decisively peed on Sedum Lan's face and body without hesitation. He had also experienced such a ceremony, and there was one more Sedum Lan than him. The ceremony ended easily like this.

Sedum Lan immediately went back and cleaned herself up.

Immediately, a female insect came to serve Jing Xingyuan. She was the female insect that had just entered his manor.

Now the female insects entering his manor are getting smaller and smaller, and there are a lot of eighteen-year-old females. The ones who come to serve him are two eighteen-year-old females, licking his balls and the penis that he just urinated on on both sides. The cock, the look on their face is focused and lustful, maybe more serious than when they were in school.

Jing Xingyuan sat down and held a female insect in his arms. The female insect sat on his body, her wet hole wrapping her tight cock.

Although Jing Xingyuan is almost forty years old, he has only gained some grace brought by time and looks more mature.

The female admired Jing Xingyuan very much, her eyes were shining, and her wet female vagina kept spraying seductive water out.

Recently, Jing Xingyuan is preparing to participate in the filming of a holographic movie. This is not a benefit for him, but a benefit for the females. Almost all females can participate in the shooting of the selected holographic movie. As for the plot, it is decided by the crew. .

Jing Xingyuan agreed. After all, he has never made a movie, and he also wants to try out how movies are shot.

There were several female insects sleeping on the wide bed.

The most favored Sedum was sleeping in the arms of her male father, with a blush on his face.

They slept very comfortably. Jing Xingyuan pushed them twice and all the female insects woke up one after another. They got up to help the male insects get up. His and their actions could be said to be pious.

Jing Xingyuan's cock was held in Sedum Lan's mouth. He was very pampered and treated like this. He seemed to be eating the most delicious food in the world, sodium salt, sucking the thick cock seriously, and his mouth was full of food. There was a clicking sound inside, and it was an almost unstoppable sound.

After a while, Jing Xingyuan ejaculated into his eldest son's mouth.

Under the service of the females, he got dressed.

Jing Xingyuan has no achievements in anything except repelling alien beasts. Apart from saving a large number of female insects on the verge of collapse, they may collapse anytime and anywhere, but Jing Xingyuan is like falling from the sky. Like a god, he healed them.

Jing Xingyuan originally didn't want to disclose that he could control mental power at will and use it however he wanted, but as he helped more and more female insects, the news couldn't be hidden at all.

He never refuses the females who come to him for help.

Jing Xingyuan is still playing with his little bug cubs!

Sedum Lan brought back his female insect friend, which was also a high-level female insect.

"Take them all down." Sedum Lan said to the servants.

After saying that, the servants immediately took all Jing Xingyuan's sons and Jing Tianlan's brothers down.

The place suddenly became much emptier.

The female worm brought by Sedum is his best friend. Of course, he hopes that they will have the same male.

"Male father, I brought you a female monarch." Jing Tianlan said.