Jing Xingyuan was very honest and made his big cock become hard.

He pressed against the female monarch's body.

Cheng Yueyu kept twisting his buttocks, and he felt that his soft breasts had become wet. His fingers touched the side of his nipples and he found that milk was flowing out.

With the development of the Zerg race to this day, the insect cubs are raised scientifically. The worm cubs can drink technological nutrient solution, which can meet the nutritional elements needed by the entire insect body and grow very well. But the larvae can also drink the female's milk.

Jing Xingyuan pressed his fingers on the female's nipples, and milk instantly appeared on his fingertips.

He put his finger to his mouth and tasted the milk.

Then he pushed the female monarch down, put his mouth on the female monarch's nipples, and tasted the delicious milk from the female monarch's soft breasts.

Cheng Yueyu felt extremely comfortable all over, her milk was flowing out continuously, and the thick cock was stuffed into his hole, and he was rising and falling on his own initiative.

The next day, Jing Xingyuan ran to the battlefield between the female insects and the alien beasts as usual, and continued to observe the various alien beasts. These alien beasts were not high-end, and they were displayed in their original terrifying forms. High-level alien beasts can imitate the appearance of the Zerg.

Jing Xingyuan watched for a long time before going back to find the female monarch for dinner.

At night, the female monarch still rode on Jing Xingyuan's body.

Jing Xingyuan's expression did not change. He looked at his cock inserted in the female monarch's hole, glanced at the female monarch's soft breasts, squeezed the female monarch's nipples, and found that the milk could not be squeezed out of the nipple holes successfully. Out.

He stopped, but the female monarch still rode on him without stopping at all, her round ass hitting Jing Xingyuan's thigh again and again.

Jing Xingyuan extended his mental tentacles to a large extent, and each tentacle tied up the female insect riding on his body with a thick cock in her vagina.

He tied the female insect tightly with invisible mental tentacles, and then controlled the mental tentacles to tighten continuously, almost wrapping the entire female insect.

"Well, it hurts. Xiongjun, what are you doing? Why am I in such pain?" the female insect said. There was a weird look on his face, the tongue in his mouth became weird, and he put his hand on Jing Xingyuan's On the belly, I want to pull it out from Xiongjun's body.

However, he was tied tightly by Xiongjun's tentacles and could not do this at all.

"You are a strange beast. You can also transform into a female monarch." Jing Xingyuan said.

He lifted the female monarch that the alien beast had transformed from his body and kicked the alien beast very far away.

At this moment, the female monarch rushed over.

Cheng Yue was also shocked to see a creature that looked exactly like him. The Zerg know that alien beasts can imitate them, but seeing it in person is still very magical. After all, only high-level female insects can imitate them.

There is no need for Jing Xingyuan to deal with it, the next step is to deal with Cheng Yueyu.

Jing Xingyuan saw a high-level 4S female insect in her forties. He could tell at a glance that this female insect was suffering from mental violence.