The driver of the star carriage is Jing Xingyuan's slave. The empire has been sending slaves to Jing Xingyuan's manor, and this is one of them.

The servant wanted to make great achievements, so he rushed to the front line to fight against the alien beasts.

Jing Xingyuan came for an internship and had no idea of ​​making a difference. But he is a 5s level male, and he feels that if he doesn't do something, he seems to be sorry for his reputation.

He posted some pictures of the end of sex on StarNet, which added to his reputation.

This is an extremely open race, and such lewd holographic photos make them like this unique 5s-level male insect even more, and they want to become the insect in the holographic photo.

Jing Xingyuan was sitting still at the moment, while Cheng Yueyu's movements were getting faster and faster.

"No, I'm going to spurt out." He was about to climax.

There was a blush all over his face, and a blush all over his almost fully clothed body. Finally he hunched over and stopped.

The pussy was spraying water out, making Jing Xingyuan's pants wet.

But Jing Xingyuan didn't mind at all.

He held the female monarch in his arms. Although he has been with the female queen for several months, he has not yet married the second female queen.

Jing Xingyuan's hands continued to caress the female insect's body, and his spiritual power wrapped around the female monarch's body, making the female monarch's overall condition very good.

Soon we arrived at the front line, where the alien beasts were. A city was built here to resist the attacks of the alien beasts.

And a steady stream of female insects are thrown into the battlefield to maintain this balance. According to the history of the Zerg race, the number of male bugs should be greater than the number of female bugs, but now the number of female bugs is almost the same as the number of male bugs, and alien beasts are a major source of consumption of female bugs.

Jing Xingyuan packed up the female monarch's clothes before the two insects got off the star carriage.

There are males on the front line, but not many.

Jing Xingyuan, as the only 5S male insect in the Zerg tribe, immediately attracted attention.

Almost all the Zerg cast their eyes on Jing Xingyuan, attracted by his appearance, and wondered if there was a chance of having a one-night stand with the male Zerg.

Jing Xingyuan and the female monarch walked together. He only went out with the female monarch this time. He didn't know the arrangements of his other females.

But according to the original identities of the high-level female insects assigned to him by the empire, almost all of them were female insects that had entered the Zerg army. Some of them would definitely follow the male monarch to the front line.

Jing Xingyuan was assigned to the logistics care department, which was the position that had the most contact with injured females. At this time, some of the uninjured females were actively injured and wanted to have something happen with the males.

But not as they wished.

Jing Xingyuan was busy taking care of the pregnant female monarch, although the female monarch didn't seem to need his help.

The 5s level male is very powerful in terms of sexual performance, and all the states he is currently showing are very restrained.

Suddenly, he became a male insect like the flower of the high mountain. You must know that the female and male insects of the Zerg tribe are very unrestrained, and they can get away if they see each other. Although generally high-level males marry a bunch of bugs, these bugs are not peaceful beings, and they will still go out and get into trouble with other bugs. Of course there will be some virgins left. These are the servants in question. If you want to be a female monarch and a female monarch, you have to be a virgin.