Even in such a difficult situation, they can use great strength, so the rope they found and used is a very strong rope that can withstand the trap of a hundred female insects.

The female holes of some female insects were rubbed so hard that they became red and even had blood streaks coming out.

The female holes of some females were rubbed until they were dripping with water, and the female's penis even stood up. He was obviously enjoying this scene very much, feeling that the male master brought such a scene to him, and clamped it with his hole. After tying the knot, my butt exerted all its strength and kept pulling behind me, hoping to win the game.

"Come on, come on, let our female holes use our best efforts to clamp the knot and win." A female insect shouted out, and immediately the females on his side followed suit, and the females on the other side Zhong immediately followed suit.

The females were enthusiastically encouraging, wanting to win this tug-of-war, and they didn't mind at all even if their vaginas were bruised and bloody.

Jing Xingyuan watched carefully from the side and concluded that the females really liked this kind of competition.

The female insects are very energetic, and they are all high-level female insects. The high-level female insects represent the natural strength of their bodies, and they will become even more powerful after training. There are also natural advantages in learning.

There was a female insect who pinched something very small in her hand, and at a very precise angle and at a very fast speed, she ejected the object towards the feet of a random female insect on the other side.

The game is so easy to determine the winner and loser immediately.

The female insect who threw the object helped their team win. The referee off the field did not notice it. Only Jing Xingyuan seemed to notice it.

Jing Xingyuan did not go down to maintain the fairness of the game, but announced the end of the game.

He watched the knots come out of the female insect's hole one by one. Some were covered with wet crystals, and some were bloodshot, which looked a bit scary to the insects.

Jing Xingyuan stood up from his position and walked towards the females below. He pressed the upper body of a female and inserted his thick cock into the female's vagina. The area that had just been opened by the knot was abnormal. The slippery surface facilitates the invasion of male insects.

The breathing of the other standing female insects all became heavier. They stared closely at the scene in front of them. In addition to admiring the 5s level two, they also yearned for the beauty of the male insects. If they could be comforted by spiritual power, then That's a huge reward.

Jing Xingyuan looked down at the wet, muddy hole tightly wrapping his thick cock.

This female was very unrestrained, and her breathing sound became louder and louder, letting all the females know how he was being fucked.

"It's so comfortable. The hole is pushed so deeply. My belly is about to bulge. It's so big. The male master's cock is so big. It's going to be broken by being pushed! It's so big!" He kept moaning, enjoying the moment. When they were tug-of-war with the female's vagina, he used a lot of force to clamp the male's cock with his vagina. Now he was also clamping the male's big cock with his vagina, not wanting to let go at all.

Jing Xingyuan pulled it out and immediately replaced it with another female insect.

All the female worms participating in the tug-of-war were released. Jing Xingyuan inserted his cock in without any effort, and it was also stained with the body fluids and blood of another female worm. Now with the body fluids and blood of this female worm, .