The big cock was still wet, and the lady's hole looked like it had been fucked open and closed.

"Open it, open it a little more." Jing Xingyuan said to Dai Ke, aiming his thick cock at the female hole that had never been visited before, and squeezed it in hard.

Because it was too tight, Jing Xingyuan frowned impatiently. His hands touched Fang Jun's butt, kneaded and played with it, and then reached out to Fang Jun's vagina to knead it.

He lowered his head and observed the female penis on his side. The color was a little dark and the hole was too tight.

The older female probably doesn't use toys much.

"Knead it and there will be more water." Jing Xingyuan said, his voice was pleasant to the ear.

The four female worms, who were kneeling there with their buttocks raised high, closed their mouths tightly, and could hear the sounds coming from the male worms clearly in their ears.

In fact, the four of them didn't even need to rub their vaginas to keep water flowing.

Jing Xingyuan pulled out the big cock a little, and then suddenly inserted the thick cock in.

The place where insects had not entered all year round was too tight. Jing Xingyuan couldn't help but frowned tightly and complained: "It's too tight, it hurts me."

He rubbed Dai Ke's butt very angrily. The clamp was too tight. Why did he clamp it so tightly?

He slapped the plump and tight ass a few more times.

A blush crept up on Dai Ke's face. He had always been calm, but he couldn't calm down in bed. He was also disliked by the male for being too tight. He was afraid that the male would never have sex with him again. His palm touched him. She pushed her buttocks to both sides, trying her best to expose her vagina and open it wider.

The dark female vagina was forced open by the owner, revealing the bright red flesh hole inside.

Dai Ke used so much force that he almost tore the two pieces of meat apart.

His face was flushed, and his lips were pressed tightly together. He didn't mind moans leaking from between his lips and tongue, but the situation was not right at this time.

Jing Xingyuan rolled his spiritual power into strips and covered the tight vagina. The spiritual power threads were thinly and densely wrapped around the vaginal flesh.

The female hole that was opened for the first time seemed to be licked by countless soft tongues.

Dai Ke's legs suddenly became weak, his whole body became soft, and his head became dizzy, as if the whole insect was about to enter the clouds.

He felt the spiritual power, and his entire pair of wings were flapping unconsciously, as if cheering for the spiritual power, welcoming the arrival of the spiritual power. The left wing had almost completely fallen off, leaving only a little bit of space. It was connected to the body. Although I used equipment to treat it later, it was not completely cured. It was as if he had changed from a real wing to a fake wing. It was no longer easy to use. Otherwise, he could still stay on the alien beast battlefield for two more years.

Jing Xingyuan didn't need to release his mental power to know that there was something wrong with Dai Ke's wings. When he released his mental power, he knew clearly what was wrong with Dai Ke's wings.

The wings were broken off from the root, leaving only a trace of flesh intertwined together. At first, they were not completely disconnected.

The healing device glued the flesh together and aligned the bones, ready for repair. But wings are such a magical thing. They are the most powerful part of an insect. I don't know how many times I have scanned the healing device, but I can't restore it to its original appearance. I can continue to fly with my wings, but I can no longer fight. The wings Will break.