The newly married female monarch yesterday was kneeling at his feet. She was still dressed the same as yesterday, with two gold rings dangling on her chest, and a gold ring in the hole between her closed legs. It was tightly wrapped by two white and thin legs.

Jing Xingyuan took a mouthful of the soup stewed by the chef. It was delicious. After eating a few mouthfuls, he fed the female monarch a mouthful with the spoon he was eating. He rubbed the female monarch smoothly.

He didn't mean to trouble the female monarch. Everything from yesterday to now was within the scope of the world.

As for feeding soup, it was a method of loving the female monarch that he learned on Star Network. He has not used it on other slaves until now.

However, there was no expression on his face and no expression on his lips. He simply fed the female monarch a sip of soup.

Chengyue struggled with hunger in his belly. Fighting with strange beasts took a lot of energy and took a lot of time, but he had enough energy to survive many times of hunger. At this moment, I was fed a mouthful of soup, which only moistened my mouth.

In addition to watching Feeding Soup on Xingwang, Jing Xingyuan also watched other things.

Other males can turn breakfast into a very lewd scene.

Jing Xingyuan's level is very high, and this high level can also be reflected in the sexual aspect. He can be hard-on all day and all night long, and continue to ejaculate semen without causing any fundamental impact on his body.

Today is the second day after the female queen got married.

Jing Xingyuan continued to eat a few mouthfuls of food, and like feeding a cat or dog, he fed two mouthfuls from a random female on the table.

His fingers caressed the female queen's lips, which were moist from eating food.

Cheng Yueyu raised his head and looked at Xiongjun, with an unknown expression in his eyes and wet lips.

Jing Xingyuan's hand stroked down Cheng Yueyu's shoulder blades, and behind him was a pair of wings.

Those are the wings that female insects rely on for survival. Jing Xingyuan will not let other insects touch his wings.

At this moment, his hand touched the tail of the female insect's wing. It was a completely different color from the skin next to it, with a raised part.

I just touched the female's lips, but the female showed no reaction.

Now I touched the base of the female's wings, and the female's reaction was completely different.

Cheng Yueyu's body trembled slightly. When fighting, his wings are fully extended, which can be very powerful.

But the wings at this moment were very weak and were completely suppressed by the male. The male didn't even need to do anything.

Jing Xingyuan's hand continued to stroke the female insect's wings, feeling the female insect's trembling.

After he released his hand from stroking the female monarch's wings, he stepped between her legs.

He stepped on the flesh between the two strong thighs and then stepped on the female monarch's thighs. The two golden rings were tightly pressed against the flesh.

Cheng Yue and Cai had put on the gold ring not long ago, but now they felt like they were used to it.

Jing Xingyuan's foot stepped on the female monarch's vagina, but he felt it was not enough and pressed it twice before taking it back.

Today is the second day of the wedding, and you need to go to Jing Xingyuan's father's house. On the third day, you need to go to the palace.

This was etiquette, but Jing Xingyuan didn't have to go. He was prepared to go in order to show respect to the first lady he married.

Cheng Yue drove the star carriage to Jing Xingyuan's father's house.

Jing Xingyuan sat on the passenger seat and looked at the female monarch's body covered only by four gold rings, which were the solemn attire of the female monarchs after they got married.

He could also see the mark on the female monarch's slightly open vagina. Although he didn't use too much force, the mark was still left.

Jing Xingyuan and Xiong's father's homes were in the same district, and the star train arrived there quickly.

Xiong's father's manor was more than a generation larger than the manor where Jing Xingyuan lived.

When Jing Xingyuan moved out, almost every villa was filled with servants. Even the female queen and side queen could not be counted on two hands.

His female father is one of several female females on his father's side.

Jing Xingyuan's male father has always respected him very much. After all, he is a fifth-level male.

As soon as they entered the manor, the male father was already waiting there, and the female father beside him also wore a golden ring.

The female father walked aside with a weird posture. Even though he tried his best to control his body's stability, he could still tell at a glance that his legs couldn't close together.

The female father has already used a therapeutic device on her body, so no traces can be seen, but when walking, the golden ring between the legs is looming with a watery color. This is because it has been played with for too long, and the female hole has become numb. , even if the sex has been over for a long time, water stains will still continue to flow out.

Jing Xingyuan withdrew his gaze, which was something he often saw when he moved out of Xiong's father's manor. Even his female brother had his virginity taken away by his father and became a female slave.

It was lunch time now, and the table was covered with food.

The people sitting on the table are the female monarch and the side monarch, and the people standing next to them are all the servants. They only have metal decorations on their bodies.

There are also some female monarchs and side monarchs crawling on the ground, as well as some servants, they are like dogs.

Jing Xingyuan knew that his father raised them as dogs.

Some females' vaginas may appear to be very dark and long because they deliberately do not use treatment devices.

Jing Xingyuan's position was arranged below his father, and his female queen knelt and sat at his feet.

"Come, eat more." Xiongfu said, pointing to the food on the table.

The servant next to him diligently served the male father with dishes. When the male father was thirsty, he would take a sip from the servant's chest and look satisfied.

Jing Xingyuan ate the vegetables on the table casually, and even took a few pieces to feed to the female monarch.

This meal was used up in vain.

Jing Xingyuan left with the female monarch.