"I still don't know how he did that," she shook her head at the memory, "but I am grateful for him."

Jihyo smiled, "I'm grateful for him, for taking care of you! Ah, I need a man like that! What about one of his friends?"

"I'll have a chat with him, although this might mean you have to move to Canada?"

"Don't tempt me, I might just," she teased in response and nudged her friend, "want to share a drink? To celebrate us finally doing a song together?

Sejeong hesitated, "I don't know, lately I haven't felt like drinking at all."

"Come on, just one drink!"

If Sejeong was completely honest, she didn't feel up for it. But she thought, you know what, why not? She felt like celebrating an achievement with her best friend, "Okay, just one drink."

"Yahoo!" Jihyo cheered, "Samchon, can we please get a bottle of soju and two glasses?"

"Coming right up!"

Sejeong quickly checked her phone as they waited, nothing yet from Hyoseop which meant he was still hard at work. It was almost 11 pm, and she hoped filming would wrap up soon so that he'd have time to wind down before going back tomorrow.

"Here you go, both."

Jihyo thanked the uncle who had brought over their drink and quickly poured two glasses, handing one over to her best friend, "To our friendship, and all the amazing things that we've done together! Cheers!"

The two of them clinked their glasses and Jihyo quickly downed hers. Sejeong was about to take a sip but the strong smell of the alcohol made her stop in her tracks. Suddenly, the familiar feeling of sickness crept up her throat, and she started to sweat. She couldn't stand the scent, let alone taste it.

She slammed the glass back on the table, "Jihyo-ya, I'm so sorry, I-" she couldn't finish her sentence before running to the bathroom and slamming one of the stalls shut, hurling out everything she had eaten over the past hour or so.

This was the second time this had happened in a month, which was so unusual for her. Sejeong wasn't one to suffer from food poisoning often, and she usually had to be violently ill to throw up. She had to resort to carrying a toothbrush in her bag because of what happened last time, and she was glad she had it with her right now. She quickly freshened up and tied her hair up in a bun before heading back outside.

She could see the look of concern on Jihyo's face as she sat back down across her, "Are you okay?" she asked.

Sejeong sighed, "I'm fine, a bit better now."

"Is it food poisoning again? I swear you were fine the last time we ate here!"

She shook her head in response, "No, it's the alcohol."

"But you're normally so good at handling a drink?"

"I know," she shrugged, "I haven't had a drink in ages now, I think it's been over a month. Not sure why, but even the scent of it repulses me. Poor Hyoseop oppa's had to go out to the balcony to enjoy a beer every now and then because I can smell it from a mile away."

Jihyo paused, "Huh, interesting."

"What?"

"You said the same thing about pasta earlier. It's always been one of your favourite foods, but you've been disgusted by it lately."

Sejeong took a sip of water, "Yup, unfortunate, I know."

"There was also that time two weeks ago when you started throwing up, feeling ill."