❄️The Last Philosopher❄️

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην NickfEast

Thoughts:
I found that the story is fascinating to read. I see a lot of detail in the story, which is a remarkable thing to have. It's very unique, very detailed, and everything flows very nicely. You can imagine everything that's going on while reading the book. I can see this story becoming a bestseller if the author decides to publish it. The characters are very well thought out, the storyline is very well thought out, and the story has no flaws I saw. Everything flows very nicely; it's immaculate, it's exact, it's very detailed, and it's very visual. Everything as a reader that I would love to see in a story to make my imagination go wild is in this book. It is such phenomenal words; everything is lovely, detailed, and storyline. Even the nice little quotes the other has for a chapter is a beautiful refresher, which I love.

Thank you for letting me review your story. 📚

🪷A.D🪷

Percentage:100%

Chapter I read:5

Recommend yes/ no? I would recommend this book. I find that this book needs to be read more, and people need to appreciate art like this because this author has skill and talent and needs to be shown and recognized.

Summary of book

Before everything, it's assumed there was nothing, but what if there was no real difference between the two? Just two extreme philosophies from the first conflict.The planet Huom has been under observation for longer than should technically be possible. The primary watcher, a bitter black hole, is excited to see that there is finally a proverbial Darkness at the end of the tunnel.Meanwhile, on the planet, in the freezing mountains of Empris, Lyeasrakardsul, the oldest living sorcerer, suffers from devastating nightmares. At the same time, far away in the sandstone desert of Zenon, Herschel, a man filled to the brim with weird ideas is escaping a prison filled with strange old men.What does all this have to do with arsehole Gods, hairy Dwarfs, frustrated Afreets, curious Knomes, lizard-women, and nude Áettar? Perhaps Nothing, perhaps Everything... but why can't it be both?

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷