two, unexpected. ✰

Start from the beginning

chloémh.!
na wrd even tho he disrespectful i can't even talk shi bout his looks
beautiful not even tha word for him
he majestic wrd2

nyla babyyy 😘 .
LMFOAAOAO MAJESTIC

chloémh.!
oh hy nigga😭😭.

nyla babyyy 😘 .
i got his instagrammmm
cs onna first day of schoo wen we was talkin he had gave it to me
he pretty famous i think him n his two lil chipmunks do music
look

i got his instagrammmmcs onna first day of schoo wen we was talkin he had gave it to mehe pretty famous i think him n his two lil chipmunks do musiclook

chloémh.!
well damn ole boy is famous
mannn he must got them lil ahh kids simpin over himmm🤦🏽‍♀️.

nyla babyyy 😘 .
LMAOAOA RIGHT

chloémh.!
do yk wha tha other twos ig's are.?

nyla babyyy 😘 .
na girla
go thru notti's followin i promise he follow dem

chloémh.!
okok hold on

and just like that, a incoming facetime call came in onto chloé's screen. she was confused on who was calling her, til she'd seen nyla's name pop up. she started to smile and then laugh, but soon enough she hit the answer button the two got to talking. chloé screenshared her screen as she went through notti's following trying to find dd and ddot's accounts.

finally, she found dd's account and hit follow. considering him and ddot was both verified on instagram, they was pretty obviously famous. it's weird how like nobody at their school heard of them before. but aside from that, the rest of the facetime call nyla and chloé were just talking about the three.

when they ended the call, chloé was a laughing mess. anytime she talks to nyla her whole day just gets better. she wouldn't do anything to hurt her or betray her.

chloé's eyes fluttered shut and she automatically fell asleep wit a smile on her face.

CHLOÉ NICOLE
yonkers, new york | 𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝟣𝟪, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥

THE SCHOOL day had went by like no other. boring and long. it was pretty fun though. CHLOÉ skipped most of her classes to be wit her cousin, trinity and trinity's boyfriend, KJ. after sixth period, chloé and CAITLIN were talking until chloé had ran into someone, causing her phone to fall.

she didn't even look to see who she had bumped into, instead she bent down to get her phone. when she looked up, a boy was already looking down on her. MASON, to be specific.