Chapter 11: Saving Belobog.

Start from the beginning

Y/n miserably failed his dropkick and Gepard punched his concioness away by hitting his jaw . But before falling he used a bit of strength he had left to punch Gepard back , the captain was sent flying away crashing into a building while Y/n fell to his knees.

Y/n: Not bad , but my dick is bigger.

Gepard: A will forged in ice , NEVER FALTERS !

Gepard a big ass ice wall between then.

Y/n: The fuck you think you are to create a wall like this !? Ronald rump !?

Y/n broke the wall and both men stared at each other menacingly, but before they could start throwing hands again the fragmentum creatures showed up surrounding them both .

Y/n: Ah shit here we go again .

A few minutes later.

They defeated the creatures but Gepard was already exhausted since he has been fighting with them before the fight with Y/n , meanwhile Y/n still was full of energy .

While Gepard fell to his knees Y/n climbed on top of one for the creatures and said.

Y/n: It's over Gepard I have the high ground.

And the rest of the gang showed up.

Y/n: Holy shit , what took you guys so long ?

March 7th: Oh shut up you didn't had to fight a bunch of fragmentun creatures just like u-

She decided to shut up after the saw all the dead creatures around Y/n and Gepard . And Gepard regained enough energy to get back to his feet .

Gepard: This is not over yet .

Serval: That's enough, Gepard. Take a look around you! You're the last man standing!

Gepard: ...Even if I am, I won't yield...

Stelle: Well , then I will be to one to make you yield .

Y/n: Go get him Stelle .

Stelle grabbed her bat and ran towards Gepard .

Stelle: Skulls are made to broken !

Now Gepard was finally defeated.

Y/n: Ready to comply now buddy ? Bronya said you would help us ...

Gepard: ...Lady Bronya?

After explaining all the shit that happened to Gepard.

Serval: There's nothing more to say, Gepard. The decision is yours.

Gepard: As a captain of the Silvermane Guards, I am duty-bound to carry out the orders of the Supreme Guardian.But... Lady Bronya is the commanding officer for the front lines. According to military protocol, if the front line directives of the commanding officer clash with those of the Architects behind the lines, a soldier must remain at their post and await further directives.

Gepard told them where the fuck they needed to go to find cockcolia and leBronya James and the stellaron, Serval decided to stay with him to protect him and the other guards from the creatures.

Seele: Is this... the Fragmentum Gepard was talking about?

Dan Heng: Compared to this, the corrosion we saw in Backwater Pass pales into insignificance.

Stelle: How can we pinpoint the Stellaron?

Dan Heng: Serval said that the Stellaron was very likely hidden in the Snow Plains north of Belobog. If we want to get there, I'm afraid we'll have to find the exit to this Fragmentum maze first.

The Trailblazer Bullshit (Honkai star rail x male reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara