Akagi: What do I do?

Just then Orochi appears behind her and hypnotizes her again.

Orochi: Don't worry, Akagi. Your wish has already come true. Eternal love is with me.

Akagi: My wish... My wish... is with my sister Amagi and the Sakura empire.

At that Akagi begins to remember the past, there was a time when the young Akagi and Kaga fought every time they saw each other over very trivial issues.

Akagi: (Furious) Hah!? You stubborn fool! Is your head as white as your hair!?

Kaga: (Furious) Shut Amagi's lapdog snout! Why not solve this once and for all!?

Both girls prepared for the beatings when they both stopped dead when they heard the steps of a woman with wooden sandals and saw Amagi, Amagi as a very motherly woman in the Latin American style, first she hits both girls and then asks .

Amagi: What happened here? Didn't I tell you that you'll get along?

Then the two tried to excuse themselves in a useless way since the two versions of both parties lack much veracity.

Then Amagi sighs and grabs their hands and brings them together to make peace.

Amagi: Okay, make peace.

Both girls make a HMPH and turn their faces, Amagi repeats the same words again with her typical smile, but this time her eyes were gloomy.

Amagi: Make peace, please.

And the two pubescent girls were scared shitless by Amagi's kind and terrifying expression, so they made peace to run away from this hell.

Finishing the memory of Akagi, now we return with the fucking between Kaga and the fifth division.

Kaga: They will not harm Orochi. (Summons her tool)

Zuikaku: Kaga!

Both girls launch their short-range attacks, they are artillery-type attacks, both attacks cancel each other when intercepted in mid-flight.

[NT: Damn, not even the RIM-116 are capable of doing this, these girls are broken]

Zuikaku: Why do you work for the sirens!? That is very bad!

Kaga: My only wish is to make my sister Akagi's wishes come true!

Kaga attacks surprising Zuikaku, fortunately Shokaku was there to intercept Kaga's attack.

Shokaku: Gosh friend! Where did that cool Kaga I once met go?

Then Shokaku makes a counterattack that Kaga manages to intercept without problems.

Meanwhile, with the three destroyers, they were not having a good time since the clones were pushing them back with each attack they made, at that moment an attack from Tester hits Yuudachi.

Yuudachi: (Flies away) POI!

Yukikaze: (worries) Yuudachi!

Shigure: I'll take care of it! Keep on fighting!

Shigure goes to see her friend, fortunately she is not hurt, but she is very dazed and it is very possible that she will not get up anytime soon.

Shigure: Hey, are you okay?

Yuudachi: Poi, poi, poi.

Shigure: WTF, what does that mean? This is bad, Yuudachi is out of her mind.

Yukikaze: What do we do? I don't think she can take it anymore! They are overwhelming me!

At that moment Prinz Eugen and her fleet appeared to help the destroyers in trouble.

Eugen: Hey! Don't slack off!

Z23: Please resist.

Z1: If they act clowns they can end very badly.

At that moment Yuudachi recovers and gets up very energetic.

Yuudachi: It's time for the counterattack!

Tester: I'm glad to see so many guests, it looks like we're going to have a lot of fun.

Meanwhile the Iron Blood fleet looks at their enemies.

Hipper: What will we do? Even with our combined strength we are still outnumbered.

Eugen: Sister, have you lost your optimism along with your breasts?

At that point her older sister gets angry at her little sister's lack of seriousness.

Hipper: This is no place for jokes! I'm going to hit you!

Eugen: Fufufufu, yes, you are very right, but I think it is time to use the only card we have to play.

Hipper: What do you mean?

Just at that moment Liz's bomber appeared with her second salvo reloaded and ready to use and after aiming at all the targets they released the bombs.

The bombs glided toward the high-ranking sirens and a few seconds later hit them with pinpoint accuracy.

BBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

The vast majority of the high-ranking Siren were eliminated by the initial bombardment, then Azur Lane's first-generation planes arrived on the scene and bombed the Orochi escorts.

BBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

More explosions filled the place.

Tester: But what the hell?

Observer: This is Azur Lane, welcome to the final stage.

Me: And she is going to the lobby.

A laser-guided hypersonic missile passes through Observer without her realizing it.

Me: I'm sorry, but in this fight I don't want extra gossip here.

IRON BLOOD FLEET

Z23: (Cheerful) Allied reinforcements?

Eugen: Who knows? The enemy of my enemy is my ally.

The siren ships began to turn to port to face the fleet of Azur Lane which was the largest than that of Red Axis.

TO BE CONTINUE.........................................